ForumsGamesHow do you beat the Vixen things in the tunnel?

14 3626
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

She just has to much health, i mean, i have a crap load to, but not enough to outlast here. And since she takes such little damage...

• 14 Replies
xXSoroDudeXx
xXSoroDudeXx
13 posts
Nomad

ust lower it down till it turns into a Fox or something. Then it should (am I wrong?) Take normal Damage.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

SHe doesn't have very much health in human form, just stun her before she can transform into a wolf (or whatever) and strike her with all you got!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yea, it turned into a wolf with 4000 life, but still the biggest hit i could get on it was 17 >.>

xXSoroDudeXx
xXSoroDudeXx
13 posts
Nomad

Hm, I can't remember, sorry.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

She is also dodging all my attacks, but i have over 100 speed >.>

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok, nvm. I just won.

For whatever reason, dux hit like a 400 hit on here =)

xXSoroDudeXx
xXSoroDudeXx
13 posts
Nomad

100 speed is easy to get, Are you psycho?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Never mind here, how to you stop Gregor from getting back his health.

Him being stunned for only 2 turns is not enough!

He can't kill me or my team, but i can't kill him.

xXSoroDudeXx
xXSoroDudeXx
13 posts
Nomad

It depends on your class, bio, psycho, or Hydro

Missileman540
Missileman540
1 posts
Nomad

There's actually a trick to this. At the start of the fight an ability will appear next to the enemies name stating "Attack with everything you've got!". This is quite deceiving because as long as this ability remains active your damage is significantly reduced. I don't know if this is a mistake or just a clever trick, but after the ability wears off you should return to doing normal damage.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

If your stats are high enough as a bio, you can use predator form, toxicant form, and shadow blend to deal good damage. (It's HP does not change between eay and heroic, BTW, so if you can deal 800 damage minimum with this setup, she will die BEFORE becoming a fox.)

dracomaner
dracomaner
4 posts
Nomad

if u r bio destroy him and infect and over and over and kill him like crap

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

There's actually a trick to this. At the start of the fight an ability will appear next to the enemies name stating "Attack with everything you've got!". This is quite deceiving because as long as this ability remains active your damage is significantly reduced. I don't know if this is a mistake or just a clever trick, but after the ability wears off you should return to doing normal damage.

It's a trick. As a Bio, I just Crystalized her until it ran out, Hydro, I just debuffed (and avoided using my Morph until she turns) and threw a stun every once in a while. And finally, as a Psych, just attack as normal and maybe throw in a Traumatize if your party needs heal.
leaderjoseph
leaderjoseph
216 posts
Nomad

i killed her.

woman-highest damage ive done:31

wolf-1003

Showing 1-14 of 14