ForumsGamesSonny crashing constantly

42 19474
bigsword33
bigsword33
2 posts
Nomad

Sorry i'm not putting this in the glitch forum, but this is really more than a glitch in my opinion.

Sonny is constantly crashing the internet browser, and this only happens during fights. This is extremely annoying and i wish this was fixed, because this is happening to a few of my friends as well. Anyone have any idea how to fix the crash? I've already updated my flash player and everything, but nothing seems to work.
Thanks.

• 42 Replies
conscienceking10
conscienceking10
1 posts
Nomad

i have the same problem, running a toshiba tecra m4 firefox 3 not too many add-ons, no viruses. Windows XP

this really sucks! i want to beat sonny so i can play sonny 2 (i want to be in on the story). it's such a great series of games, if only they could fix it! I'm in teh gadi kala plains right now, and whenever i'm in an important fight, as soon as i attack, sometimes it crashes!

moq1987
moq1987
1 posts
Nomad

which player used 2 play sonny?saved in ma comp.how to play?flash player macromedia used,but nothing happens,pls help

mail me at moq1987@yahoo.com

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

um... this is probably necroposting... you should stop

LeLouis
LeLouis
2 posts
Shepherd

Same thing here... I'm about to go insane. I tried everything you people wrote here but nothing seem to work. It's verry frustrating!

Mobot
Mobot
3 posts
Nomad

Sorry if this is a necropost, but this is still happening. To be specific:

I'm running Vista 64bit with Mozilla Firefox (primarily, I tested it on IE and Chrome and crashed there as well). When it crashes it says that Flashplayer was the cause, and the crash occurs only in combat, right as you click the ability you want to use after selecting a character.

My computer's hardware is plenty capable of running it. Incidentally I've noticed tablets mentioned a few times and I happen to have a wacom tablet also, though I don't see how it'd be related.

I played the original Sonny without this issue, but I'll test it later on to make sure it still works.

Also a note, I toyed with all the options and had the same crashes. Low Graphics, Low Effects, No Sound.

Mobot
Mobot
3 posts
Nomad

I tested the original Sonny for about an hour without it crashing, it takes 15 minutes at the most between crashes in Sonny 2.

tengen
tengen
11 posts
Nomad

Also reporting a crashing here. I do have a Wacom tablet, HOWEVER that is not the cause of the crash.

On my (new) laptop running Vista 64, game crashes with Chrome and Firefox, both updated. My computer is spyware/virus free.

I've tried on my old desktop with 32-bit XP, it runs perfectly (albeit slower) even when using my Wacom as input.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with 64-bit OS that makes the thing crash every 15 minutes.

Ersobar
Ersobar
1 posts
Nomad

The really easy Vista solution?

-> run ure Explorer (IE/Firefox...) as administrator

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

I have windows Vista and i'm using the mozilla firefox browser and it's not crashing for me... I have 64 bit. I don't know if it has something to do with the hardware or browsers or viruses. But i do know that the game runs pretty fast and smoothly on my computer.

LaryTrueman
LaryTrueman
1 posts
Nomad

Hoi, didn't play Sonny for quite a time now and now that I have updated to Windows 7 and got myself a Wacom Tablet, I, what a surprise, got my Firefox crashed every time I used an ability in the game too. Well, but since there was hints it could be a tablet associated problem, I shut down all of my services that had anything to do with Tablets one by one and killing the one called "Tablet PC Input Service" seems to have solved the problem for me, no further crashes experienced.
Good Luck out there, Regards

Standgrounding
Standgrounding
4 posts
Peasant

LOL on one computer with i3 processor and (well its old and horrible) very weak graphic and LOTS of viruses(as scanned with Malwarebytes) it doesnt crash, its OK.

And on my new PC with i7 CPU but s*1t graphic card and no viruses it does now... though it didn't use to crash. Maybe it's newest Flash update fail, or a game update fail?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Please check the dates of the thread you are posting in. This thread is from five years and a half years ago about a game that was only released less than a week before this thread was created. The game shouldn't be having problems such as constantly crashing now.

Showing 31-42 of 42