ForumsGamesHow much did you rate sonny 2 and why?

9 2791
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I rate it 9.5/10 because it is sort of boring when your stuck at a boss or level and then you have to do training or something else.

• 9 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

10/10 simply because I LOVE sonny one of the best flash games ever!!!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I voted 10/10 on sonny 2 because it deserved that score there was a whole new plot,story,pvp,hundreds of new items more new zones more zombies and a human ally and more enemies to kill and basically the ability to transform into a monstrosity

GameSlaughter
GameSlaughter
4 posts
Nomad

10/10 because I thought it was just about the best game yet but... (sadly, I have a but) there was not really any difference in classes except for their skills. Also the bosses are too hard and the gameplay is exceptional but I want it to have a better rpg-like out-of-battle type gameplay system. That is all... (finally).

jacksonas
jacksonas
9 posts
Shepherd

10/10 because sonny rules!
and it's gonna get updated in due time so It's gonna go up the scale!
12/10!!!

DaliuXas
DaliuXas
71 posts
Scribe

My rate was 10 , don't know why I did that.Maybe it's because I was so eager to play it.I would now rate it about 9.Why?Yes I posted a guide about hydraulic , means I really gotten into that game , but I was disappointed with the lack of environment.There aren't a lot of different types of enemies out there.Prisoners , Wardens , ZPCI , Doctors , Zombies , Ice Lords , Knight , Claws , Mages , Priests , Baron Brixius , Hydra , Felicity , Clemons , Captain Hunt and so on , they're all looking familiar and with some recoloring.I was absolutely disappointed with morphed forms in SOnny 2.I mean they all look same with just a different color.No feeling about "Yep that is really pumped up Bio fighting right there , with his true form of destruction" e.g. Everything else is perfect.Easter Eggs , Voice acting (I especially liked the doctor who forced Frankie to attack us) , Stage design , combat , talents and they're builds.Overall I would give 9.5/10.I currently keep playing this game , because it's replay is just amazing , I never get bored replaying the story with a different class.

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

9.5 because i missed the 10 lol

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I believe for me, a 9.0 is perfect for Sonny II. Not going to turn this into a review, so in short, the difficulty was too easy for me, well, at least easier than the first game; The PvP feature is a bit primitive. You may be able to play against other peoples' builds, but you're not fighting them, you're fighting an AI. They aren't going to use their strategy they've been working on to play through the game that makes their build better. The AI will just use random skills, buffs, and debuffs at their will, without any regards to any real "strategy" for defeating an opponent. There's more, but this will get too long.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

ShintetsuWA, have you played PvP yet? You aren't even against an AI, you are against YOURSELF controlling the other person's character.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think there is no point to this thread because we all know that both Sonny's are a perfect 10/10!

Showing 1-9 of 9