Nomad

omfg he got 48k hp

how the hell do i kill it?

• 12 Replies
ozymandias90
ozymandias90
9 posts
Nomad

the forums have a few posts about how to beat bosses, feel free to look through them and find your particular problem

superdonkey
superdonkey
9 posts
Nomad

it's easy to kill Baron, just find it around the forum

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Just level in the practice area until you can kill him.

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

look it up on youtube, it's everywhere, search the baron

karltan72
karltan72
5 posts
Nomad

If your biological class just use disrupt on him then he will sacrifice his health to regain focus.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Just wait until he uses holy scars and hit him with your most powerful attack! no matter what the risk put everyone on relentless mode so they can use their most powerful attack!

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

baron? wow. Who would have thought you relied on the paladin thatm uch? hell, I've killed the baron WITHOUT the paladin in sonny 1!

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

baron? wow. Who would have thought you relied on the paladin thatm uch? hell, I've killed the baron WITHOUT the paladin in sonny 1!

We're talking abou Sonny 2 right here...
xMakusx
xMakusx
34 posts
Nomad

lol @ daleksparta, this is a Sonny 2 forum, not a Sonny 1 forum, so maybe if you go play Sonny 2, you might know what we're talking about, and it is very challenging since Baron does that Tick Tock (I think)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I've WON Sonny 2. admittedly it was on easy but still. and 48k's NOTHING. it's nearly 100k on heroic!

Eddy01741
Eddy01741
341 posts
Peasant

The baron is a b*tch to kill on heroic as a hot hydro (ended up respeccing completely to a cold hydro simply because hot hydro has no defensive skills).

Anyways, on easy mode, its rediculously easy if your a bio, get two points in disrupt, use disrupt on him, hope that he uses dark burning before shock therapy heals back too much focus (he usualy will use dark burning pretty soon). If your a psycho, use haunt and traumatize, which is slower than disrupt (5 focus per turn for haunt and 15 for traumatize), but still better than if your a hydro. For hydro your only focus removing skill is regulate, and it only remmoves 10 focus (only 5 on level 1). It's slow as heck, but in easy mode you should be able to put up with the slowness of regulate anyways.

DaveTheDude
DaveTheDude
102 posts
Nomad

Uh.... You really should have stayed a cold hydro, you would've still had some chance. You might be alone on this one. But you should max out regulate. Use it on him, cast a defensive ability, then when he's hurting himself you should use a weakening ability so he takes even more damage.

Showing 1-12 of 12