ForumsGamesWindow / Browser Based Games

7 3603
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

They are not flash, they are not video or console games. They are window games. There is no topic for them, so I thought I would start a discussion for them.

If you still need a visual example. This is a link to one of the many sites you will find advertising a list of these. Some times you may even see them on AG.

I have played a lot of these games. Some are very addictive and some are great fun. Most are Free to play.

Tribal Wars

One of the best games to kill time playing. I spent 6 months playing this game until I realized it was more time consuming then World of Warcraft. Still a huge gamer base with a high learning curve. It's free to play but they want you to buy time saving upgrades.

Base Ship Commander

This is one of 2 games that the creator of intelligent gear has made. Most people started playing this when E.V.E. was down as it's a space game. It's a tactical game were people take turns simultaneously every 30 mins. These moves can be queued to save time and planning. The game is played for about 18 days, then it ends with a winner, and starts again after a week. This is my favorite game to play in the background of Flash games on AG.

Please post any browser or windows games you have liked or want to review here. I'm always willing to try a new game, and I hope you try some of my recommendations as well.

• 7 Replies
titanium_man
titanium_man
47 posts
Nomad

You mean stuff sorta like.. Atlantica? or is Atlantica Flash? I dont know because I've only seen the advertisements around the game window

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

these are games that you don't have to download. They all run in a window like a flash game, but you usually have multiple windows to navigate around in.

titanium_man
titanium_man
47 posts
Nomad

Ah, so now i know! Thx! you know, I would like to get a free non-download Browser game that is like roblox, or even better, blockland. Building games are fun, you get to stretch the mind a little. And it is really fun to compete in a shooting match in a map that you built yourself. Do you know about any?

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Sorry I prefer strategy games myself, so I haven't come across any sim or building ones.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

so... no one plays Browser games?

GodGilliam
GodGilliam
60 posts
Nomad

Nope, I hate stupid things such as "you have been bitten by a vampire" or "you made the egg grow" things. I'd rather have real games...

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

never heard of them. But there are worse flash games, so I'm guessing you just haven't found any good games and avoid them altogether.

Showing 1-7 of 7