ForumsThe Tavern"Click the egg" - miniguide/posting rules: pg 297, link to terminology: pg 6

4429 744980
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, I think I brought this spam inviting hobby to AG on accident, and I have seen people spam unnecessarily, and for artistic purposes I do not want Dragon Cave censored (I like to post my sprites along with my drawings of them).
I'm not advertising their site, I just want a thread for those of us who enjoy the dwaggies. I think that's alright.

So I create this thread for all of us to share eggs and hatchlings experiences in so that they can hopefully get a few more views and grow up.
I also greatly recommend anyone who wish to join this "game" to visit the Dragon Cave forum for tips, news, and hints for their egg hunt.

If you want to ensure that your eggs hatch, get an account on a place like Daily Dragon Fix and put your eggies and hatchies up for viewing.

I think that was it. I guess everyone can post their eggs here, along with at least a sentence - I don't want any spam going on, and no multiple posting the same egg. I will delete spam made here.

I guess we can talk about the dragons and stuff?

Currently they are have peppermint dragons available, it's the Christmas special, and I have managed to get two. :3
http://dragcave.net/image/ZWZj.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/3oKH.gif

~If you want clicks, give a few clicks back~

• 4,429 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Ill ad a rule to this topic if thats alright with you zophia: we wont tell whats comming out these eggs

=P
I just used heredity and the mother and father to tell what type of dragon was gonna come out ^^; sorry.

Lolz.
And nice sprites, Raptor~ A bit stiff, but quite cute. Have you seen the new pinks in the Femme Draconis thread on DC's forums?

I made those a while ago, am still getting better that's just a pass-time I had while getting a Leetle Tree XP I've only made one more since then.
Also yes I have, about the pink sprites, they look very nice, same as the white and skywings! My scroll is 60% female so it'll look very pretty should they be put into effect.

FEAR THE NTOD!
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

What type are the orange ones
You're not supposed to ask.

Ill ad a rule to this topic if thats alright with you zophia: we wont tell whats comming out these eggs
Exactly~

I just got a winter egg can you help him he wants to replace Santa's reindeer when he grows up
I'll laugh if it grows up to be a female~

I just snagged one of the poor abandoned non-alts from the AP...
http://dragcave.net/image/aXCg.gif
Didn't have a vine, so I figured I'd just grab that little fella and give it a bit of love and clicks... Plz?

FEAR THE NTOD!
*fears it*

I so want more females. And dang it I'm REALLY looking forward to separate sprites for males and females!
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_octobokid95.png

my dragon family!! my first attemp to grow dragons and no egg or hatchlings died... yay!!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

um.. its still not showing up... maybe i should do it by imageshack(?)...... anyway let me try again

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5953/incubatoroctobokid95mc5.png

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Handy tips for us dragonbreeders:

1 When getting an egg:
-Dont post it anywhere for about 24hours or fog it for 24 hours.
-Second day: If your available to give 20 clicks a day post your egg on DDF then you are sure it will hatch on the 3.5day mark.
-If your not able to do 20 clicks a day just post your egg there at day2 give it 20 clicks and at day4 your egg is off that site so just repost it there and give another 20 clicks.

Just continue this after their hatched and 99% of your egg will reach adulthood, however always keep track on how your eggs/hatchies are doing!

Hope this helps a few of you guys out.

Sep

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

I just snagged one of the poor abandoned non-alts from the AP...

Didn't have a vine, so I figured I'd just grab that little fella and give it a bit of love and clicks... Plz?
____

You BI*** That was the EXACT vine that i was going to take the other day!!! But someone took it before me

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Handy tips for us dragonbreeders:

1 When getting an egg:
-Dont post it anywhere for about 24hours or fog it for 24 hours.
-Second day: If your available to give 20 clicks a day post your egg on DDF then you are sure it will hatch on the 3.5day mark.
-If your not able to do 20 clicks a day just post your egg there at day2 give it 20 clicks and at day4 your egg is off that site so just repost it there and give another 20 clicks.

Just continue this after their hatched and 99% of your egg will reach adulthood, however always keep track on how your eggs/hatchies are doing!

Hope this helps a few of you guys out.

Sep

WHAT 20 CLICKS a day! how do you manage that!
Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Lordbob thats easy on DDF (daily dragon fix) if you open the view all in a new window it loads the first 300 eggs and hatchies just rightclick and open in new tab the first 4 lines and then just go back to your other window where you have the agforum or whatever your where looking at. After about a few minutes all pages are loaded and you can close them.

I did 140 clicks on that site the first day becouse i tought i would have to click again for a couple of days that way but it doesnt work that way.

Sep

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Actually, you can click down your scroll wheel and open in new tabs incredibly faster. That's how I got my egg that "matches the weather", I opened two of them in new tabs with the scroll-wheel click, and only one of them worked so hooray! And also hooray, my green just grew wingses! /Offtopic. Pressing the scroll-wheel in whilst not on a link can help you scroll up and down really fast, just move your mouse to the top of the screen. /Ontopic. Yeah, I should really not post for the first day, every single one of my eggs and hatchlings has been sick. But they are all doing much better now, and as I said my green got wings. And I know she's female, so I can name her.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You don't even have to open new tabs, just click each of them dragons, wait a second and click a new. The window shows in the lower end of the screen, if you scroll down, and even if you just click it, it counts, even if the window does not load.
It takes, like, 30 seconds max.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

In my opinion, the mouse-wheel click is faster, but you can do that. The problem with that, though, is that you get a lot of eggs you don't want, and then they go back to the abandoned page. Anyway, hatchlings can only hatch after 3.5 days left like eggs, right? It's funny, every thing that happens to my dragon is while I am asleep.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Destor im not talking about taking eggs couse you can only have 4 eggs at a time (5 if you have 1 ownbreed egg), im talking about Daily dragon fix. at that site you have to click eggs and hatchlings (20 a day) so your eggs/hatchies on it stay active and wont be deleted from that site.

Hope that cleared it up a bit.

Sep

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Same here. You do not need to open tabs in DDF, as it has its own "window" at the bottom of the page.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Sigh i dont really have some constructive to post.

Here's my scroll again.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/903/incubatorseptualk1.png

Oh btw who here does believe dragons exist?

Sep

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

*raises hand, waves it in a hyper way*
At least I can make a logical arguement about them existing? I did in a religion-thread once > >

Showing 166-180 of 4429