ForumsThe Tavern"Click the egg" - miniguide/posting rules: pg 297, link to terminology: pg 6

4429 752308
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, I think I brought this spam inviting hobby to AG on accident, and I have seen people spam unnecessarily, and for artistic purposes I do not want Dragon Cave censored (I like to post my sprites along with my drawings of them).
I'm not advertising their site, I just want a thread for those of us who enjoy the dwaggies. I think that's alright.

So I create this thread for all of us to share eggs and hatchlings experiences in so that they can hopefully get a few more views and grow up.
I also greatly recommend anyone who wish to join this "game" to visit the Dragon Cave forum for tips, news, and hints for their egg hunt.

If you want to ensure that your eggs hatch, get an account on a place like Daily Dragon Fix and put your eggies and hatchies up for viewing.

I think that was it. I guess everyone can post their eggs here, along with at least a sentence - I don't want any spam going on, and no multiple posting the same egg. I will delete spam made here.

I guess we can talk about the dragons and stuff?

Currently they are have peppermint dragons available, it's the Christmas special, and I have managed to get two. :3
http://dragcave.net/image/ZWZj.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/3oKH.gif

~If you want clicks, give a few clicks back~

• 4,429 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

When its legs become wings as well. Not that hard to miss.

Probably either gold or silver.

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

AAArrgghh... I almost got myself a paper dragon wich are rare aswell. Clicked but someone already took it

Sep

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Naaaw!! Papers are really rare too, yes....

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

And believe me or not a few minutes ago i saw on the main page a mystery egg (cavebred) with the discryption "this egg has a beautifull glow" wich ifact will be a gold or silver egg but i already got 4 eggs boohooo...

Sep

steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

That would be a silver i think

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Can be a gold aswell becouse i looked up an gold egg on someones scroll and it had the same discryption.

Sep

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Beautiful glows are Silvers, while metallic looks are Golds as far as I know unless TJ changed the way things work on those slippery metallic soaps. I really need to get myself one and balance out my rares vs. commons(vines are winning) before any more new dragons come out, the by the NTO Dragon's incredible tenacious annoyance I will die at any further attempts to grab such things >_>
*stalks off to the Main Page*

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

No your right steven, Gold have the discryption: This egg is very reflective, almost metallic looking" so that was a silver caveborn afterall.

Sep

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, someone was lucky, then! And I was looking really hard for a silver (saw a bred one, but was far too slow).. Oh well, maybe one day.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I think I got spyro, cuz mah other dragon egg is purple, btw, my hatchling is a designated gray and his name is rickshank sooooooo...
CLICK HIM >:U LOL

oh whoops, I forgot, dragcave is under maintenace >w<
oh well, he's cute, and deadly, AND HE'LL RIP YOUR DANG HEAD OFF >:U lol jk. I'm hyppeeeerrr.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wow Zoph's thread has gotten really popular now! If only i was a mod i would lock this thread for having too many posts for a tavern thread haha

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*chuckles @ thoadthetoad and his 'Spyro theory'*

And looks like there's some nice issues going on with the new server~

Wow Zoph's thread has gotten really popular now! If only i was a mod i would lock this thread for having too many posts for a tavern thread haha
Haha, that's silly~

I'm all happy right now, there's 0.2 days till my Magi egg hatches, my Water gendered right (female) so I can let her grow up and use her in my breeding project, and my Skywing is female too and will grow up tomorrow. Good times. Now I just needa arrange a couple of trades for gold/silver eggs, and it's all perfect. I almost have every common or uncommon dragon, so it's just the rares that I want (don't like the dinos and chickens, might get a paper sometime).
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

This is a random one. (I think) And Dragon Cave rules! I think Zoph has seen my eggs so here's a random one.

[URL=http://thedcfansite.com]http://thedcfansite.com/images/dcfbutton.gif[/url]

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Whoa!
I remember that site...I have some eggs too.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Oh my god two of my eggs are dieing! =0

http://dragcave.net/image/ypcH.gif

Showing 241-255 of 4429