The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern"Click the egg" - miniguide/posting rules: pg 297, link to terminology: pg 6

4429 821718
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, I think I brought this spam inviting hobby to AG on accident, and I have seen people spam unnecessarily, and for artistic purposes I do not want Dragon Cave censored (I like to post my sprites along with my drawings of them).
I'm not advertising their site, I just want a thread for those of us who enjoy the dwaggies. I think that's alright.

So I create this thread for all of us to share eggs and hatchlings experiences in so that they can hopefully get a few more views and grow up.
I also greatly recommend anyone who wish to join this "game" to visit the Dragon Cave forum for tips, news, and hints for their egg hunt.

If you want to ensure that your eggs hatch, get an account on a place like Daily Dragon Fix and put your eggies and hatchies up for viewing.

I think that was it. I guess everyone can post their eggs here, along with at least a sentence - I don't want any spam going on, and no multiple posting the same egg. I will delete spam made here.

I guess we can talk about the dragons and stuff?

Currently they are have peppermint dragons available, it's the Christmas special, and I have managed to get two. :3
http://dragcave.net/image/ZWZj.gifhttp://dragcave.net/image/3oKH.gif

~If you want clicks, give a few clicks back~

• 4,429 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

lulz, I'm addicted now XD I got an abandoned hatchling, and almost got this egg, but I wasn't quick enough. Is it very rare?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

You mean the cave is not normally blocked when the AP is overflowing? This is big news to me!

TJ put up the AP Blockage again after Halloween because the AP got so full eggs waaaaay in the back would die, this is also why the eggs with the least time left are now shown at the top of the AP pile, instead of it being random like it was.
Is it very rare?

That is-oh wait, we can't say that ^^ But yes, it's rare, since the, uh, dragon that comes out cannot breed and they must be snatched, and they aren't very common in the hourly drops, they are very hard to get.
Now I'm trying to replace all of the abandoned eggs I picked up with new ones so that none of my first generation dragons come from existing lines.

Lol.
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Whaddaya mean "we can't say"?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

And woot, I got another hatchling.
http://dragcave.net/image/kgt4.gif
http://dragcave.net/image/qQeo.gif
http://dragcave.net/image/BUnh.gif
http://dragcave.net/image/REci.gif

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Whaddaya mean "we can't say"?

I believe it was Cenere's added rule, those who know what is inside the eggs aren't allowed to tell ^^

If you want to get a good guess, just know that their nickname is 'Yoshi' due to the, interesting, sprite they have XD There are four of them too, red, yellow, blue, and green O_O Rawr =P

Are you killing all your eggs btw? You know you could just abandon the ones you get from the AP...
-----
-----
Outside the cave;
Whooooooo.
All my dragons (except black dragons, cause I don't liek em) while on the usual, Sunday stroll...
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

No, I'm not killing them. I killed a few that I took from the cave because he description led me into thinking they were rare (when they weren't), and I didn't want to wait 5 hours to get new eggs. I got a set of 3 brand new magic eggs, they will be the founders of my magic dragon lineage thing. I'm getting rather good at getting the hatchlings, too. I just grabbed another Also, lol at the pic.

Recent Acquisitions

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

A quick question: Is there any way to get rid of full grown dragons?

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

I think that you can kill them, but I'm not sure. *mocks a horrified gasp* Why on Earth would you do that!?!?!? You horrible person, I'm not going to talk to you anymore!! Er, yeah. I'm almost certain that you can kill fully grown dragons.

Another question: What is with the descriptions? I can see a way to "describe" my dragons, but I don't see any dragons with descriptions, at least in most of my family trees.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Is there any way to get rid of full grown dragons?

Yes, now there is, when a dragon is fully grown you can either kill it(although it sometimes won't work and you have to wait 24 hours to try again) and the new release feature, which I believe sends them to the wilderness >_>
But that has yet to be proved =P
What is with the descriptions? I can see a way to "describe" my dragons, but I don't see any dragons with descriptions, at least in most of my family trees.

You have to wait until a Moderator(yes there are!) approves your description, and they must fit within the guidelines, so it may not be approved. You can help out by reading descriptions by clicking on one of the links at the top of your scroll(sort of like Voting-Up and Flagging comments, except it's dragon descriptions).
I don't really know if there's anything beyond that, I've never described my own before >_>
-----
In related news;
Nooooooo! I haven't caught anything good and it's almost downtime T_T
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Downtime? Also, Why has the cave been blocked for half an hour now?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Downtime = Site Maintenance, happens every night for about 1/2 an hour to 1 hour and 1/2(could be longer though).

Also the cave has been blocked for about half an hour because the AP has been more than half-full for about half an hour =/
Whenever you breed and you get more than 1 egg, you have to choose 1 of them, and the rest are auto-abandoned and sent to the AP. If there is too much abandoning(like always), the AP will fill up and block the cave's entrance, and delaying the Cave Drops so it stacks up and just flows out like spilled Jello whenever the AP clears up for a couple seconds >_>

Breed responsibly, practice 'Dragon Abstinence'...

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

So theoretically, you could grab a hatched egg right after it was abandoned (if you were quick enough)?

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Plenty of people actually do that, as a means of trading for a rare dragon. I heard about this on the fansite, you get the dragon's code, and then spam-refresh the page until you have it. And about the descriptions, do they show up on the dragon's page? It just seems odd to me that so few dragons have them.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Plenty of people actually do that, as a means of trading for a rare dragon. I heard about this on the fansite, you get the dragon's code, and then spam-refresh the page until you have it.

Yes if you are going to trade or abandon&grab something, you can get the GetDragon page and just hit refresh, but there's a slight chance someone else can grab it, even if you are already on the snatch page...however if you're trading, it's best to do it when the AP is really backed up so it has the chance to be in the stacked pile(especially with rares).
And about the descriptions, do they show up on the dragon's page?

They should appear at the bottom or something, I can't really remember =( I know a lot of people don't describe their dragons >_>
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Yay, my inbreeding will work, then :P

Showing 301-315 of 4429