ForumsGamesStarting Making Flash Games

9 1915
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Hello everybody. I'm sorry if a topic like this exists but I want to find a free (or very cheap) flash game creating system. I have scratch but I can't make very good games with that. Post any suggestions and links if possible. Please no off topic links or spam

• 9 Replies
titanium_man
titanium_man
47 posts
Nomad

There is mygamebuilder, but that thing sucks. I tried playing a game that somebody else made on it, but it sucked royally. I'd like to find that kind of thing too.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Could you link the game or tell me the name? I want to see if I would like that.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

~~~BUMP~~~

titanium_man
titanium_man
47 posts
Nomad

Well, the enemies always move too fast, there is no aiming system whatsoever, and Super Mario 3 would be easier, but here it is:

titanium_man
titanium_man
47 posts
Nomad

and by the way, most old nintendo games are just tedious and frustrating. oh, actually, Friday the 13th on the nintendo is easier. Although I may be exaggerating, from what I know, most of the kids you have on that game get killed by some critters and then Jason pops out and kills you. end of story. LOL

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Your right it does suck. O.o

~~~~~ BUMP ~~~~~

IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

You might get more replies (so you don't have to bump this up as much) if you post this in the Programming Help section of the forums.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Ok is there a way to move this form? Or does a mod have to do it.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

~~~ATTN AG STAFF~~~

Move this to programming help so I get move replies lol

Showing 1-9 of 9