ForumsThe TavernWhat is your favorite thing about Armor Games?

20 3765
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite thing about Armor Games?

Mine is the Games,Chatting,Profiles and friends.

• 20 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Why is this in the support and suggestion forum?

oh, maybe the forums coz' I like to post and maybe chat with somw friends

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

I like the people here.

We're a pretty close community, and everyone sort of knows the big contributors to the site.

The moderators are fair and easy to get along with.

Even the programmers (like John) get talk to the players once and a while.

In addition to that, the forums provide a great opportunity to meet people.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

My favourite thing is when a mod burns down on a spammer and merks his little brain all the way home.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

@ miguelin11

I think this thread should stay in this forum because it gives support to the site makers, thus better features for gamers in the future.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

quality games

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

I love the games and I also like to chat and to have fun.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

The games are good I agree with that but the chatting you could use msn.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

The greatest thing about this site is all the great people here. AG would be nothing that it is now without the great community of people.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Ah my favorite things about Armor Games. Where to start...

The Moderators! They don't have big heads like other sites. They are your friends not your rulers. Yet if there is a problem they will snap down on it with a ban hammer... or ban tuna... maybe a ban guitar? While keeping the site appropriate they still make the forums fun.

The Games! The games here are great. I was playing on another game site and I realized all the games that I liked were from this site. There is such a wide variety and the producers of the games here rock! Krin, John, ConArtists, Daniel McNeely. All the games are awesome

The Community! Yeah I came here for the games, but I stay for the community. We are really close, which is great. Even the mods are very active. With the wide variety of threads in the forum there is always something to post in. The higher ranked posters aren't big headed like on other sites.

The Originality! Armor Games is its own site. Yeah, there are some similarities between it and other gaming sites, but the creators don't go out and steal ideas from other sites.

Those are the things I like best about AG.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

Well Cholokid that is one heck of a list and I would agree with it all except I would also add that the site is appropraite for all ages and the users are helpful to each other and know their place.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

community and sonny 2 thats about it

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

To be honest I'm thinking about leaving AG (not for attention). I really like playing at different websites. But I guess my favorite thing about Armor Games is Community.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The simplicity of the forums.

Actually I love the simplicity of the whole site...

DominiqueConnor
DominiqueConnor
14 posts
Nomad

My favorite things about Armor Games is shooting games and the game called WarFare.

MudPuddle
MudPuddle
270 posts
Templar

I really enjoy the games themselves, but I would have to say my favorite thing is writing the game reviews.

Showing 1-15 of 20