ForumsGamesBiological Help With Abilities And Stats

6 2925
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

There have probably been threads concerning bio help, but none of them provided the main information I needed. Can anyone tell me all the different types of bio (I know physical and poison, but there's got to be more...<doesn't have to be main types&gt, and I want to know the abilities for each of the types, and the strongest abilities. I also need help with knowing what stat to raise. Any help?

• 6 Replies
JFISH1996
JFISH1996
6 posts
Nomad

I am a phisical bio and the best attacks for that is: (do the attack in this order)
1. predetor form
2. shadow blend
3. sharp senses
4. slash

with that move i do 4 - 6k

For poison

Toxic form
Shadow Blend
then put all other spots with envornom
if you can stack 4 atacks, you can do almost 900 damage per tern

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Only 4-6 k?

Even psychological can do better than that!

Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

I am a phisical bio and the best attacks for that is: (do the attack in this order)
1. predetor form
2. shadow blend
3. sharp senses
4. slash

with that move i do 4 - 6k

That's horrible. It's better to invest all of your points into speed, sharpen skills, shadow blend, then slash. As a level 30, I'm dealing 11k damage on the Mayor (heroic), and follow it up with a second slash (7k damage).

For poison

Toxic form
Shadow Blend
then put all other spots with envornom
if you can stack 4 atacks, you can do almost 900 damage per tern

If you're poison, there is really no reason for you to have Shadow Blend. Withdrawal heals, true, but so does Toxic form (along with other bonuses). When I was playing poison, I just kept on attacking them with infect. The massive damage from this one attack is generally better than envenom because rarely are your opponents going to live long enough for the stacked DOT to surpass a few instant nukes.
Aplastante
Aplastante
77 posts
Nomad

Oh, and before I forget, I made a thread about what I see as the three major builds for Bio. I think this is the most effective way to get through the game, even if you have to respec a few times.

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2613147/build-evolution-biological

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please post all biological build tips and guides here. Thanks!

Showing 1-6 of 6