ForumsGamesBiological Build help

4 6079
Flamemachedi
Flamemachedi
60 posts
Nomad

The first time I played Sonny 2, I discovered the Zone 2 Training fight glitch and beat the game with it on my Biological.

But then I retried, attempting to beat it without the glitch, and found it much much harder.Could someone make/point me to a Build for Biologicals?

• 4 Replies
BlazingOwnager
BlazingOwnager
4 posts
Nomad

Until I had to fight Gregor, the Roach, my build has been completely devastating against pretty much everything. Basically these are my key skills:

Break (Level 2)
Disrupt (Level 2)
Withdraw (Level 4)
Integrity (Level 4)
Predator Form (Level 1, Max)
Destroy (Default Skill)

This is all you really need for most any fight. Basically Disrupt will obliterate any Focus heavy unit / counter damage buffs, while Withdraw acts as both extreme damage and extreme healing. Often times when I'm straight up going for damage, what I'll do is hit them with a Destroy, go into Predator Form, Destroy again, Break, Withdraw and Destroy once more. This heals up any damage you might have taken on the way in while dishing out extreme punishment and paralyzing the enemy, while healing you and insuring that you'll come out with a good lot of power.

However, be that as it may, take this advice with a grain of salt because in with Subversive and Animalism thrown in the mix, I simply cannot out damage the Roach's tank despite dishing out a huge amount.

(Note that Block is also a highly useful skill for buying your allies a chance to heal in boss fights.)

BlazingOwnager
BlazingOwnager
4 posts
Nomad

Break, rather. Apparently you can't edit messages on this forum.

Flamemachedi
Flamemachedi
60 posts
Nomad

Thanks that'll help a bunch!!But what should I build the stats on?

You know, Strength vitality speed, ect.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Please post all biological build tips and guides here. Thanks!

Showing 1-4 of 4