ForumsForum GamesTerror RPG

201 27664
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its my 3rd RPG and a long time since i said something on Armorgames.com.... ya i hope many of you will like it!

Earth has been invaded by many things. Killer ants, mutant birds, zombies, and a whole lot more. All deadly. Humans have been killed. But some still stand to give all humans hope. Thats you.

Fill this in!

Name:
Weapon: (pick one: toxic spray/ nail gun/ Taser)
Job: Police officer(fast, quick and reliable)/ terrorist(strong, destructive)

Rules:
No spam
I'm the one who makes the story
Any questions ask
Only 6 slots avaliable for now

Please join in

• 201 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yes make a new one!

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Adam
Hp: 13/20
Weapon: Glock
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle
Job: Terrorist
Pet: Wiggles McFarsnitch, the Giant Water Spider
Hp: 10/10
Weapons: Fangs, Claws
Skills: Acid bite

Bah! What happened to my medicines?? :P
I shall send Wiggle to trap the fly in a web; he is a giant spider after all.

I really like this RPG, but a new one would be good - if you made one though would this one continue?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

thats 2 yeses! okay..maybe i could run 2 RPGs?(XP) now waiting for jalte's reply.. or if he dont reply back by tomorrow i make a new one
p.s. riou, where's your answer?

Adam, you send your pet to kill it! but unforutnately he(its a boy!) cant spin webs yet.... (hehe) still it runs towards it. then the giant fly uses the fly swatter to kill your pet! he dodges the swatter easily and jumps and claws its wings! it falls down and drops the fly swatter.. Wiggles jumps and gives it acid bite! it slowly dissolves...(ewww... giant fly paste... anyone want it on their toast?) and it dies!(+4 exp 2 Wiggles!) you pick up the fly swatter and you spot a bag! you put the giant fly swatter in the bag
(p.s. your bag can carry 4 items) then you remembered that you went to the pharmacy to get some medicines...(i forgot too... :P) you run to the pharmacy but you spot two more zombie doctors with GIANT syringes... what do you do?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

wtf? this is a NO SPAM ZONE... freerider2forum.... whats that?

free rider2 rules!(P:P XP)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay I'm the 3rd yes!

P.S I gave you a scenario on Devil RPG octobokid hurry up and read it!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

(:P)

Anyway i'll make a new RPG tomorrow (cause i need a good idea) and this RPG is closed!(sorry superpickle 2 RPG is hard work)

Showing 196-201 of 201