ForumsGamesKiller Combos

8 2816
JT369
JT369
10 posts
Nomad

For Biological Class:

Get the Integrity, Break, Wound, Savragry, Predator Form, and Agile Exposure. Destroy is also essential to the combo. Max out all of them except for Wound and, of course, Destroy. Once you have all of that, make sure your strength and speed are high. Then in a battle, use Break to cause some damage, (and plus once you get Roald, he has an abilty that stuns the enemy again for the next turn.)Turn into Predator Form, Use Wound and then Agile Exposure, and finally Destroy whoever you're targeting.

This combo pretty much can completely rip enemies to shreds. I've beaten plenty of bosses, including Gregor, with almost no problem. The only flaw to the combo is if you get stunned for more than one turn after going into Predator Form or if you get stunned at all after using Agile Exposure. Good luck beating Sonny 2. I'm still playing myself.

• 8 Replies
Juperos
Juperos
9 posts
Nomad

for Psychological class, there is a 4 hit KO move that can kill any boss or anyone in pvp, no matter how much hp he has. the fun part is that your instinct doesn't even affect the damage... and while you are executing this 4 hit combo the opponent is stunned all the time. You must have Overdrive though.
Shock coma > Shock coma > High voltage > Retrograde

just make sure Veradux is on phalanx mode or he may dispel high voltage with his electro bolt :P

i think this will be nerfed soon it's too imbalanced

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yeah the Psychological Class is too overpowered even god couldn't kill Sonny! hahaha

mrpwnage
mrpwnage
11 posts
Nomad

yeah i found out this combo is really effective... sonny 2 became really easy after I discovered this... ill beat it pretty soon at this rate

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I too tried the Shock coma > Shock coma > High voltage > Retrograde combo, Kills ANY high level enemy in 4 hits. Only problem is whenever I fought more than 1 enemy with it I wasn't prepared since I spec'd specifically for it...

Heh, probably not the best idea but it works perfectly for PVP. Did pretty good in Heroic relying on my weak a** attacks (Since I added my spare points into Vitality) and my teammates but beat the Baron and etc. so fast they didn't see anything coming.

GuardianAzure
GuardianAzure
6 posts
Nomad

As for the Bio class, I went for a speed approach instead. Maxed out Integrity, Evolution, Savagery, poison form, shadow blend, Agile Exposure, and Slash. At lvl 25, this is doing well over 13K dmg to the mayor. While waiting for the cool downs, you can also pop Pred. Form, Sharpen Senses, Ag Expo, and then Destroy, but it doesn't do as much damage for my build as the first combo

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Hydraulic

Flash Freeze > Glacier > Flash Freeze > Glacier > Mind Freeze > Glacier > Glacier

Repeat until dead

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I'm too pwnage to reveal my ultimate combos. Sorry work them out yourself.

JT369
JT369
10 posts
Nomad

Don't bother posting in that case because no one will even care about your combos. If you don't post any, it probably means you don't have any.

Showing 1-8 of 8