ForumsSupport ForumYou know how people always ask for birthday presents from AG?

193 34659
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

How about this, since people can not like about there join date, why not have something special for those members that are a year old?

Ok, so say since I joined on 6/14, on '09 6/14 maybe something special would happen?

It might be to early to put int action since there are only few members that are almost at a year join date.

• 193 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

It could go under the armatar in the forums as well like a symbol sayin VETERAN just like the moderators one.

There to, or instead of Veteran how about "1 year Membership"?

And it will be in gold or W/E.
Dreiyas
Dreiyas
113 posts
Peasant

Well I only have read the first page and also, if people don't want the Gold on there name or whatever they should have an option in their Control-Panel it could be handy

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

an armatar sounds like a good idea. and putting the users name in gold at the bottom of the screen in the list of users would be cool as well. but tons of people would click on the gold members' name and spam their profiles with Happy Birthdays

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... How about 2 year membership? =D

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

2 years is much too long.

And instead of one 3?

But the artist has to have time to make them.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

could add a little icon under their name to say how many years they've been w/ the site

or an outline to their rank?

an outline to the outer or/and inner of their rank?

an outline to the years underneath the name?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/icon.jpg

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

maybe a "veteran members" page on the front page at the bottom where the action games are

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Highly doubt it would be put in with the schedule and lags we have currently. That means I'll miss my 1-year anniversary!

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I could understand some gold font, just nothing to flashy and non-considerate for others.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

that would be a pretty good idea, i like

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

All good the Veterans link would be great to show love to the elders of the site.

Maybe AG needs another server?

And maybe just member years the outlines confuseed me lol.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

Gold font would be nice. But, could AG put glitter in our armatar or profile? (or just change our profile's background color) It would be a special gift, i guess.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

Gold font would be nice. But, could AG put glitter in our armatar or profile? (or just change our profile's background color) It would be a special gift, i guess.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Gold font would be nice. But, could AG put glitter in our armatar or profile? (or just change our profile's background color) It would be a special gift, i guess

It would be, but sadly it only last a day

Well live it to the fullest if this gets implemented.
Showing 46-60 of 193