ForumsForum GamesHotel RPG

137 19022
DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

You wake up at the top of a 100 floor hotel. You see 3 people around you all just getting up as well. You remember nothing but how to fight. You pick up the closest weapon to you and get ready.

You will start off at the top and work your way down floors till you reach the bottom.

You will use this sheet:

Name:
Class:
Weight:
Head:
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Magic:
Luck:
Aim:
Lift:
Inventory:
Perk:
Perk:
Perk:
Weakness:
Bio:

Your class can be almost anything you can think of.
Your aloud to to have one weapon at the start but you can
hold more then one at a time and hold items in you inventory.

Weapons will be chosen by you at the beginning so will armor, perks,etc.

Strength is how much you take off and how much you can hold in your inventory.

Agility is how fast you dodge, strike, reload, run, and etc.

Intelligence helps with repairing broken or damaged items

Magic is how much mana you have. How much you take off with magic spells. How high of a spell level you can use. Plus magic resistance.

Luck is basically how lucky you are helps out randomly 0 luck is not bad but not good. (Lets say monsters or people attack you less or just don't notice you-high luck)(You miss more or trip while trying to sneak past a monster)

Aim is how well you can shot or how often you hit your target with a critical strike.(head shot or chop of head)

Lift is how much weight you can lift or move. Use full if you need to move an object in your way but is used for more.

Inventory is the items you've picked up or found on the way.

Perks are little thing your guy/girl/monster can do like little bonuses. (Having better aim cause your a sniper/gunner)

Weakness is something your weak against like being blind or just being afraid of heights.

Bio is just something about your person this is not needed but could change the story a bit.

Only 4 people right now but they could die and I might need a boss now and then.
Plus they could find new teammates trapped lower down.

OK so make your people and ask any questions you want.
If i won't be on for a while or a day or two I will inform you on the Forum ahead of time.

If anything is not aloud i will tell you.
If you have any ideas for new stats tell me I'm open to suggestions.
If you want pictures for your people you can post on it's ok.
I may use pictures a lot for monsters and your people if you want me to.
Be a little creative or original with your people make it fun.

You don't have to post your stats over and over if you don't want to but you do need to post at the beginning so i can keep track of them.This is because there's a lot of stats to keep track of

• 137 Replies
Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

Gah....where's Demonickirby?

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

I stayed the night at a friends house and they don't have internet but I'm here before i start i need to get the new characters on my computer and i need to eat and take a shower i srry but you'll have to wait a bit longer

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Kyle you made a dragon so you might have to be a boss you don't have to be but if you want to tell me

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Felix you walk into the room expecting to see a dead goo monster under orc but instead your see the orc trapped under...

Zozo
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/DemonicKirby/076-Devil02.png

before you can strike he shoots a fire ball at you what are you going to do?

(mr orc i'm srry but you don't get one until felix saves you)

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Pong you awake surrounded by enemy's. They don't see you because before you fell asleep you used your perk. You...
(your surrounded by 6 thieves compared to you there nothing but in numbers you may get inured there worth 1exp each and all fight and hold kunia (correct my spelling)

Thieve x 6
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/DemonicKirby/018-Thief03.png

you...

>Sneak away with no chance of being seen
>try to kill them all quietly
>let them know your there and fight them... you want a challenge

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Kyle you wake up in a dark room confused but ok. You hear nosies in the other room it sounds like some travelers now you must decide...

>Be the bad guy
>Be the good guy
>Leave to the door behind you and decide later

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Uvavu i really would like to see how a balloon is going to like in a hotel full of monster but hey lets test you.
So you start of in a pure white room all you can see is a door slightly open but you see a string tied to it. you also see a vent but you hear rumbling in side it what do you do?

Your choice....

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Felix i forgot to say you get unlimited ammo but you will find special ammo because your default ammo doesn't hurt all monsters.(item monster for example)

kylegamer123197
kylegamer123197
40 posts
Nomad

I'm going to be a good guy

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Ok kyle you walk to the door and open it. On the other side you me a knight and a wizard you (being a good guy) say hi in a friendly manner
but to your surprise they think your the mini boss in the hotel cave they challenge you to a battle you can...

>fight them but try not to harm them gaining 3exp for each but they will live
>destroy them in there futile attempts gaining 6exp for each kill
>fly up high and ask them to calm down and stop

kylegamer123197
kylegamer123197
40 posts
Nomad

>fly up high and ask them to calm down and stop

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

>try to kill them all quietly

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Kyle

After flying up high you and asking them to stop you see them put away their weapons.KnightDragon if you really are good then prove it.
Wizardyes imbued my staff with the power of your element!
What do you do?
(and what is you element if you have one)

>do it and lose a magic stat
>tell them that you can't but that you will help them an any other way
>tell them that you have no element and that you can't

kylegamer123197
kylegamer123197
40 posts
Nomad

>do it and lose a magic stat

I have a wind element

DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

Pong with a 90% chance on each kill to be silent you got all 6 you've gained 6 exp and pick up 2 exploding kunia and for getting all kills undetected you get an extra 3exp. Now that there dead you have three choices..

>search body's one more time
>go into the door in front of you (the rim is smeared in blood)
>try to find out why the door is smeared in blood

Showing 61-75 of 137