ForumsForum GamesA Salt and Battery RPG

20 4692
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

In this game, you play as someone who has been brought up in a sheltered life. If fact, you were so sheltered that when Atlantis come up from the Atlantic Ocean and invades your hometown, you don't know how to use any guns, knifes, etc (basically any military weapons). Because of this you have to sit out the war, but you change your mind when your parents are killed when the are out buying groceries. Now you use household items (ex: a salt dispenser or a battery (title)) to fight against the Atlantians.
Note: you can meet up with other people, and each weapon can only do certain things, so choose wisely. Here is the character sheet, i can only take 3.
Name:
Weapon:
just pick any item that would COMMONLY be found in a house.

Have fun!

• 20 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

oh, man! i want to join now... too late dang it...

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

hmm i guess you can join...

Ike, you drive directly at it. As you approach, you put your foot down harder on the gas. Then, you hit it. Your car slams into it and jerks to a stop. An explosion of metal and wood sprays in front of you, and you are thrown from your seat into the windshield. So sit up, dazd, and look out our car. Your keyboard was thrown out the windsheld and now lays floating in the river. Your car is half-sunk in the river. YOu see that your ran into a log. You curse yourself. Now you don't have a car, and you aren't sure if your keyboard is now an accident wating to happen. Options:
-sit there and wait for someone
-go get your keyboard
-walk back to your house to regroup yourslef
-keep walking into town and see if anyone has a keyboard you can buy/use.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

name: spencer
weapon: extension cord

hometown: san diego

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Weapon: Pencil
Town:Springfield, MO

never done anything for me since i start hello????

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Name: Ike
Weapon: Computer Keyboard

How fast is the river flowing? if it is slow, then get the keyboard, if not, manually retrieve it.

Showing 16-20 of 20