ForumsGamesPhsyco class zone 5

3 2602
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Um i need more help with psycho class. I need help on zone 5 stage 7. Its when there are two riot police and android guard. please help.

• 3 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

When the Android Guard is shielded go for the Two Riot Police and after those are out of the way kill the Guard

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Basically, the force field is about 7000 hp worth so don't mind the android, just wait. set veradux to defense/phalanx and Roald to relentless. Pound away with shock therapy if you are electro...

After killing the police, go for the android. If he has shield on, punch through it, if you have characters as specified, the lightning suit, high instinct and maxed out charged blood, you ought to be able to punch through it in two or three turns and it is up for five but on the last turn, he refills it so at max, it should take you about 12 turns to kill him, but that is the absolute worst case scenario because of the above.

More than likely he will likely use refocus however while he has two turns left. regen focus and then turn on wraith form. At this point his shield wears off but he is still stunned. Hit him with everything you've got. That ought to be just enough to kill him.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Thanks i beat that class today thanks to your help.

Showing 1-3 of 3