ForumsGamesGemcraft again...

10 2754
annaH
annaH
8 posts
Nomad

Yeh, yeh, I love that game!

Anyway, I need some advice. I'm lvl 64, I've beaten all monsters, but I can't seem to get the glowing frame on the lower levels. Everything except the number of basic and medium starter gems, and bombs, is maxed out. How do I use my resources to best beat levels 1, 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, and 20?

• 10 Replies
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Ok since you got your comments box closed I will post here.
Try to beat higher levels.
Levels with more than 30 waves.
If you already beaten the final levels with 50 waves (I think) try to beat those levels.
And create towers and gems.
Throw away gems you do not want.
Gem bombs, towers and killing several rows of monsters will give you amulets that give you points.

For more information message me in my chat box and I will give you a walkthrough to get glowing frames.

Bye

annaH
annaH
8 posts
Nomad

Ooops, sorry about that. The comment box is open now.

I beat all levels up to 50.... Even getting to a higher level won't help, since the skills that matter are all maxed out.

adamaaa
adamaaa
6 posts
Nomad

klick into the "amulet" pannel and put your mouse on each amulet. You'll find out how to get them. They give you extra points. I beat level 1 with glowing frame when I was a lv24 wizard.

Chuwy
Chuwy
1 posts
Nomad

Key to getting glowing frames is to click the wave numbers on the left to make the next wave advance... As many times as you can take without dying. The sooner you make a wave advance, the more points you'll rack up! Also, Bombs are your friend! They actually help a TON

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

You have to be very agressive to get glowing frames. Combine your gems into the highest single or dual-colors you can. Fill all the towers.

That should give you enough firepower to defeat the lower levels. Now click the levels on the left as fast as you can while keeping an eye out for the Mana indicator. As soon as you can increase the mana level, do it, every time until you are at about 12,000+ mana. Don't forget to continue clicking all the levels to release all the monsters.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

get amulets, they can really help

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

It is so much easier to get the glowing frame score if you continuously increase your manna pool and keep sending enemies when you can handle more!

kambyses
kambyses
5 posts
Nomad

load up on mana first, make sure you move your skill pionts so you are able to get lvl 6 gems. When you start with higher lvl gems at the start, you will not need to make any more till about wave 20 in each map. I have my lvl at 96, all i want to try and get is lvl 100. lol

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Kambyses, ur good! I can't get more than level 89 or so.

kambyses
kambyses
5 posts
Nomad

Karsten, it is because i am waiting for the 2nd gemcraft to come out and i try to get higher level on this on. lol. i must have to much free time.

Showing 1-10 of 10