ForumsGames*Spoiler Alert* - What is "the seed"?

21 7473
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

After you beat the mayor, the head of the ZPCI operation talks about "the seed". Does anyone have any idea what it is?

• 21 Replies
steven66s
steven66s
192 posts
Nomad

a poppy seed of mass destruction? XD

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

"So sir, should we call in the nuclear strike?"
"No, we'll be using the seed.."
*gasps*

I am assuming that it is something along the lines of a virus. Perhaps the one that turns people into zombies... Perhaps it is something that gives everyone clinical paranoia... Maybe it is a neutron bomb... Who knows? Whatever it is, it has to be more terrifying than a nuclear strike. After all the guy who suggests nuking Hew is horrified by the ZPCI commander's decision to use it.

In general, for a weapon to be considered a "seed," it would have to be something that once used, would take a while before it would come to fruition, but when it does, it is something that you want to be nowhere near.

In this case, it will have to be something that says the ZPCI is fully in control and you can do nothing about it. It would have to be something that makes humans fear zombies again because now Hew is Sonny and Veradux's fan club...

Oh and this isn't a spoiler unless krin comes in here to tell us...

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Oh and this isn't a spoiler unless krin comes in here to tell us...

Well, not everyone has finished the game yet... =)
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

probably some sort of uber zombie (like the Baron, but probably stronger than him!)

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

When a mommy plant and a daddy plant love each other VERY much...

heat_x
heat_x
23 posts
Nomad

When a mommy plant and a daddy plant love each other VERY much...

ROFL!
anyways, im sure its a mana cannon or some type of laser.
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

...I think I should mention it also happens when a young girl and boy plant meet at a new years party and get wasted...

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

the seed is what they used on sonny to make him a living zombie cuz he didnt really die, i think they are gonna use the seed to bury their mishaps and thereforehave lots of global attention and make more money =) im am right and u r not. ha. hahaha. heh heh

Isn't that pretty much what I said?

@Psycho Incarnate
Just so you know, l's and I's look awfully similar...
infernofox
infernofox
18 posts
Nomad

spoiler
the seed is a stargate that hold the most devistating beasts and the zpci will hypnotize them and get them to kill sonny... and misribly fail against my lv 30 elec psyco

that or sonny father. it will be a starwars repeat OMG

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

i didnt undersant

brrrrr
brrrrr
107 posts
Nomad

what if sonny is the the seed or has the seed but it iseent activedet yet. maybe sonny and all other zombies around the world turn into personal pets for the ZPCI.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Lol I'm the highest poster here. (I'm not a spammer for god sake) but let's just all wait for the third game to come out.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

What I am imagining as the seed, is similar to the thingy in Metroid Prime 3 Corruptions, simply massive, and infects the planet, rather than just Hew...

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I'm fairly certain the ZPCI don't want to infect the entire planet, considering they LIVE on it. Also, since they work for profit, their source of money would stop.

Jasonhuang
Jasonhuang
20 posts
Nomad

i think the seed will grow into a big monster as in the bonus stage.

Showing 1-15 of 21