ForumsGames*ALL GAMEMAKERS PLEASE READ* My idea for a game

3 1887
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Okay, it would be an action game. You would get to choose from like 3 aircrafts. There would be a head-to-head coice. Under that choice you could do PvP, CPU Battle, or online mode (that could be a later feature). YOu would then pick a stage, of like swamps, or forests, or a town. Then you would fight head-to-head. You would use th arrow keys or WASD to move, then use z or n for primary shot and x or m for secondary. In PvP the second player would use n and m and first layer z and x. Then there would be war mode. You would pick your ship. Then you would pick how many aircrafts on each side. 2-8. And you could have 2 human players. Then you would war with the same controls, one team verses the other.

I got the idea from a Wii Game i have called Blazing Angels.

I hope that someone could make this.

• 3 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

That is one heck a hard to make game :P
You are very picky as to what you want?

Can't you get the free version of flash and at least make an outline of your game, or even try to make the game yourself? You really shouldn't be requesting games to be made.

But I guess it's okay to throw an idea out there and see if a game developer will take it and use it.

Highly unreliable though.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Also the fact A cyber-wandering game programmer could steal the idea, Be careful in choosing your programmers...

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

That is one heck a hard to make game :P

Isn't every game hard to make?

And also I dont think this is the right site to be posting this but that's just me.
Showing 1-3 of 3