ForumsGamesErotic Games

11 16057
Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

I think that Armor Games are necessary Erotic games))) Who with me agrees?. I understand that here many children which are not present 10 years, but it is possible to put on these games age restriction... Or without registration not to enter))) in general I hope to you my idea)))

• 11 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Well one thing is that this should be in the Suggestion Forum, but anyways the way AG is set up if we allowed Adult games on this site the younger gamers can easily change their birth-date to meet that age restriction. I personally think it's a bad idea.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Armor Games wants the overall gaming experience to be Teen Rated. Yes, there are some instances with gore, and minor sexual references, but we cannot have games that are Mature and Adult rated. It just wouldn't be good for the feel of it, you know? And you know what's going to happen if what Fyrefox said is true. This whole paternal confrontation will occur, and AG will be down in the dumps because of adult-rated games.

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Yeah...it not perfect Idea....

bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

a flashg ame website don't need erotic games to be good

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Be like the rest and just go to to creepy ol' newgrounds, I am sure it'll have games you'll enjoy...

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

man if you want to play erotic games
just go to another page :s

the1andonly
the1andonly
115 posts
Nomad

its a good idea, but then people would just make accounts to play the game, then realising its rubbish, they would leave the account, so its a wasted user name

CrimsonVamp
CrimsonVamp
93 posts
Peasant

Without going too deep in the "erotism" subject and how it's handled today...

The age restriction would be a simple way to evade legal problems, like on other sites. Everyone has access to a huge amount of erotic games if you know where to put your hands on (Please, it wasn't a double sense).

What you would gain is... well, nothing. Unless your connection speed is so low that it takes too much time to switch to another site.
The loss would be big though, since people seem so scandalized by the obvious nature of the human being.

Conclusion: No, it's not worth it.

crazjayz
crazjayz
243 posts
Nomad

This has already been brought up before, and as other users have mentioned, not beneficial to AG.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

This thread is retarded .
Erotic Games are for adults (D'oh!)
And this site of overflowed with kids.
Conclusion:Stupid idea.Ag company would even be demanded by the parents if they would put up those kind of games.
End of this story.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe
Showing 1-11 of 11