ForumsGamesSuggest a game!

3 2130
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Okay. Have you ever played a game on Armor Games that isn't popular but you thought was amazing? Well, show it to others, in this thread. The point of the thread is that people get to know great games that are not popular (meaning that we don't need anyone suggesting Sonny, Last Stand or any of those, not because they're not good, because we already KNOW that they are good). If you want to suggest a game, give a short description of the game, no spoilers, and add a link. You might want to add why it is so good, and other reasons. So yeah. I'll start:

---
Pixelist

Pixelist is a very quick and fun game with nice challenge. It has an original concept, based on avoiding falling blocks, but collecting the ones in the right color with the right order. It starts off simple and easy but becomes challenging in a short time.

Play it here!
---

Now you go, suggest a great game, please don't chatspeak, don't suggest popular games and one more rule, don't criticize suggestions. Meaning that if you don't like the game that someone posted, don't post bad stuff about it just because you don't like it. Also, keep all the games in Armor games. Sorry.

• 3 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Punk-o-Matic, Storm the house, Shift 3, Battle gear and finnaly, Eternal Red.

I hope I have wasted your time!

PS, Mytheria is also good...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Oh Jeez, sorry for double posting but I didnt see a few sentences...
Okay.

Eternal Red is a mix of an Action, a TowerDefence and a Shooting game.
You can buy 3 different weapons and you can upgrade them. You can build spikes, acid and other floor things. You can build machine guns, Grenade thing and other turret stuff. There are many different enemies. There are Ground enemies, Flying and Bosses.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Sleepless Knight - Assassin: A good game and a fast game. and i like the jumps
The Worlds hardest game 2: It worlds hardest game. I realy suggest that you try it
Epic War 2: It a new game and i thing it realy fun, and it have a realy good graphic
Sin Mark: It also a new game, and i like the way you use the magic.

I would suggest to try those games.

Showing 1-3 of 3