Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

How to beat The Hydra battle in the tunnel of illusions with Biological Sonny

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 2:59am

Robeto

Robeto

1 post

If you want to beat the Hydra in Sonny 2, (Found in the tunnel of illusions), you will need the move known as Envenom, you will also need some weapoons with high fire piercing. You need to poison both of the Fire Claws, and then you need to take down The Hydra with you fire weapons (after poisoning the Fire Clas to death), posioning is really effective against Fire Claws, use it.
Thanks,

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 3:02am

PsychoIncarnate

PsychoIncarnate

1,076 posts

Actually, while a venom bio is good against the Fire claws, a strength or speed based bio is good against the Hydra itself. The Hydra is resistant against venom, likewise the Fire Claws are resistant against physical attacks.

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 7:22pm

plokmijn27

plokmijn27

70 posts

This guy was really easy, either way bio is the easiest class hence "this is for beginners"

Posted Jan 8, '09 at 7:25pm

L337

L337

357 posts

This guide kinda of sucks (no offense lol)

Posted May 1, '09 at 10:05am

burhead

burhead

2 posts

the easiest way to beat the hydra is use lightning spells on the fire heads (i was doing 1.6-2k a hit with shock therapy

then after u kill them in a hurry just buff up roald and let him start beating on the main head

attack it your self aswell to speed up the process ofcourse

Posted May 1, '09 at 10:08am

burhead

burhead

2 posts

btw i am a full instinct psychological so i hit hard regardless... but the fact remains the fire heads die FAST from lightning

Posted May 2, '09 at 4:15pm

chud_boy

chud_boy

17 posts

kill the easier ones then the hardest one

Posted May 9, '09 at 6:14pm

diegokp

diegokp

51 posts

kill the easiers ones with the speed build(toicant form, shadow blend, agile expousure, withdrawl) then the best.If you want, use crystalize in one of them.

Posted Jul 31, '09 at 5:05am

Atheners

Atheners

1 post

On the fire claws I used infect, and the hydra died quickly with brutal violence

Posted Aug 1, '09 at 9:15am

MattsterMaster14

MattsterMaster14

15 posts

hey atheners i did the same thing and it did 3,500 damage-killed them instantly.

Reply to How to beat The Hydra battle in the tunnel of illusions with Biological Sonny

You must be logged in to post a reply!