ForumsGamesSuggestion:ONLINE Sonny 2 play

17 4843
L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

It would be better if we had that feature.In the PvP arena,you would have to fight with yourselfs;Fight with other players online.
It would be awesome tbh.
-L337-

• 17 Replies
DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

That's a great idea!

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

All I can say is, don't get your hopes up... If there ever is live competition, then there will be a few problems with it. One, as is, the armor games server is severely lagging; adding this will make it much much worse as Sonny 2 is the most popular game on here... Next, something I've noticed with other games. People sometimes have to quit unexpectedly or leave, which means you are sitting there waiting for them to make their move unless there is a timer which there shouldn't be...

Plus there is the massive obstacle of writing functional online code in FLASH! Flash is not intended for multiplayer use, not even LAN's... Flash is a program that bases information off of local, stored data. That is the reason you have to download it first. Unlike [url=http://www.instantaction.com], you can't just load it once and forget about it and load it in half a second every other time. (and might I say that Instant Action has quite good games, all are 3D and online without lag but I'm getting off topic.) Some other programs were designed so that one could make online games including java and all the million versions of C, but Flash is not made to do it.

In srhot, all I can say is taht whlie it wulod be cool, and I too wolud lkie it, the canches of it hapenping are silm to nnoe.

In case you could not read that, but if you are American/British/Ausy, you should be able to, here is the normal version.. Ahh.. The wonders of the human mind.

In short, all I can say is that while it would be cool, and I too would like it, the chances of it happening are slim to none.

Showing 16-17 of 17