ForumsThe TavernWho is the best MODERATER ?

10 4876
TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

i want to know who the best MODERATER is
My vote goes to Carlie

• 10 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Well, personally I do not like the idea of this topic, because if you say that moderator A is the best, it is somewhat disrespectful of moderator B. For example, if you say the Carlie is the best, then you might insult Asherlee. I think that his site has good mods in general and I prefer to leave it at that.

TOXIC
TOXIC
113 posts
Nomad

o'k i am not being disrespectful, but f that is what people think then LOCK this site it's o'k i'm new that's all. I aggre with your last comment too

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Every moderator has different qualities and are all good at being MODs. We shouldn't say whos the best.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well they kind of each have something that they're good at that got them to being a Mod. Carlie has been on the site for a long time and she's friends with somebody that help create this site. Asherlee, she is deticated to do stff, and knows her stuff. Take that "Sticky" topic she maded for an example. Dank, is the person you go to if you have a question about gaming or programming. He just seems to know a lot about that kind of stuff. Together they make a pretty well rounded group of Mods, so I can't really pick between them.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

And as always, everybody forgets about HeroInteractive He's under "community moderators" in the about section...

ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

idk

AAA
AAA
135 posts
Nomad

I think this topic will be locked. And you may hurt a moderators feelings. I dont know we have really good moderators here so i dont know.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I know that HeroInteractive is a Mod on the about section, but on Dan's page, he doesn't mention HeroInteractive as one of his Mods.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

yeah, and hero never seems to post anywhere or do anything other than make games.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry guys, but ubertuna is right, it may end up being offensive to one person or another. And I agree with nick_coolhaha, we are a well rounded group, each with different qualities that help with moderation.

But because this may end up being offensive, I am going to lock it.

Showing 1-10 of 10