ForumsGames[Necro]how to kill the 3 bosses in epic war 2

9 7401
bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

i heard from some friends that they just can not win from the bosses from epic war 2. indeed, they are very hard to kill, but it is possible.

here is how i won from them:

boss 1: overlord, 350 att, 350.000 hp.

a giant frog-like creature, very slow, medium attack and lots off HP. first, send out a lesser giant, to get rid off the units that shows up first. its recommened to have the flame devil and angel knight in your upgrades, because they can attack from there beginning to a large distance, specially the angel knight. after you have full mana, send as many titan units to let the overlord not get near your castle. repead it over and over until you get him.

boss 2: the end, 900 att, 990.000 hp.

this boss is awfully strong. first again, clear the ground from units whit your angel knight or flame devil. also send titan units. pay attention to slow the boss down, as if it reach your castle, you are doomed. just send your best units, like paladins, protectors or beast riders. also your super arrow ability will help a bit to damage him. finally if all fails, send some bombermans if can.

final boss: the lord off hell, 1000 att, 3.200.000 hp!

well, if you made it to this big guy, he is the easiest boss from all. he just stands where you destroyed the castle, and waiting to die. but, the 3.2 million hp takes a long time to kill. ONLY SEND TITANS as he will counter when you send units, damage the grounds for a great distance and also your castle every time for 500 damage. lesser titans is also possible, make sure to random send titans.

good luck and i hope i helped you out.

• 9 Replies
Noodle
Noodle
62 posts
Nomad

final boss, i used elves to win

Gamer2127
Gamer2127
17 posts
Nomad

The End actually reached my castle. I was down to 3000 HP when I finally killed it.

suicide07
suicide07
3 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys I'm at the last level but could you tell me how to get the last two achievements? those two are the only ones i haven't got yet. thanks alot

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

angel knight=upgrade 3 tech trees to full (manking, orcs and elfs)
Devil:Well u have to beat level 18!

Another trick to beat the boss, its to keep sending hobbits and beast riders, protectors or paladins. Also totems and cannons.

NEVER EVER USE ORCS TO BEAT THE LAST LEVEL!
Because the king of hell resist the power of fire. And orcs are mostly fire. Neither cannons or dragons.

suicide07
suicide07
3 posts
Nomad

SUPER THANKS!

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Large flaw in your 'amazing' plan, let me show you the best one:
First I'll show the achievements in which to get the Angel Knight, the Flame Devil and the Red Dragon, I suggest (As it is MUCH easier with them) to get the Angel Knight before you go on to any bosses (Also use the Elves, they are the best to use.) here they are:

Hobbits: Read Instructions and the Credits.
Dwarves: Load the game 3 times (Make sure you saved in between).
Bomberman (Suicide): Die in battle 3 times.

Red Dragon: Complete Level 17, the boss is called The End, and is the name of the level.
Angel Knight (Don't confuse with Arch Angel): Complete all 3 Tech Trees.
Flame Devil: Complete Level 18, the boss is the Lord of Hell, and is the last battle of the game.

First Boss:
Overlord (Name is longer but is hard to spell.), attack is 350 with plenty of HP, easy to kill and all you need is the Angel Knight, a maxed out castle (I mean every aspect) and your mana pool up to 9999, which is the max.
To destroy the castle just use your Ballista to fire arrows and very constantly spawn a battalion of Elf Apprentices to postpone any Hobbits and other Weak enemies, the Ballista range is when it reaches either the Health Bar on either Castle or the black frame on the top - not over though.
While this happens you must first build up your castle, first upgrade your Ballista, 3 times, then upgrade in this order:
Barracks, Archery, Academy, Archery, Barracks, Acadamy, Archery, Castle, Barracks, Ballista, Castle, Barracks, Castle, Castle.
After that upgrade your Mana Pool to max, whilst shooting the enemy away with Elf Apprentices - after so, spawn your cheapest Lesser Titan - The Angel Knight, after that keep spawning which Lesser Titan or Titan according to which becomes available first, if the Angel Knight isn't available and your mana reaches 9999 spawn the Forest Guardian, thankfully the Angel Knights respawn is longer than what it takes to generate 5200 Mana (It's cost.)...
This can keep the Castle down easily slashing your enemies to, about 2 peices, meaning you can stop the Elf Apprentice build up, and after the castle is down the boss will come - Easy to beat with these 2 types, he shouldn't be able to reach your Castle following this fairly simple, but effective Method, but keep arrows on the boss, use Super Arrow and specials whenever you can on the boss, and the specials should be used everytime they become available.

Boss No.2: The End.
HP: A whopping 999,000, funny enough his Attack is 999... Again, easy to kill, you basically need the same method, which will easily keep The End away from your Castle as he dies.

Boss No.3: The Lord of Hell.
HP: A more-whopping and amazing 3,200,000 HP amount, but more the less just as easy if you do this right.
Use the same Method while taking down the Castle but you MUST make sure you use at MAXIMUM 1 Angel Knight, which is recommended you take the offer, as it stops enemies getting too close to your titans as you attack the Lord of Hell, the reason of this is because his Icy Beam (Which in other situations owns!) heals the Lord of Hell, but damages any other enemies...
By now you should have your nice Welsh Dragon, do the same method explained in Boss No.1 with the Red Dragon and the Forest Guardian, but if needed support your Angel Knight with a new one when it dies, as you attack the large Demon, he pounds the ground dealing 500 damage to your Castle, if you had maxed out your Castle, then you should be OK, but if you hadn't, you're dead. Make sure you have at least 22,000 HP remaining when the Lord of Hell shows himself, and you should be able to take him out like that, then, you get the Flame Devil which isn't as good as the Angel Knight (In my opinion.) but is more than capable at holding... His? Anyway his own....

Quick Notes:
Angel Knight: The Angel Knight has an 'Epic' HP of 5500 with an almost terrorizing Damage amount of 700 each attack, his attack is a swing with his Sword and then an Icy Beam, reaching all the way across the battlefield - Exremely effective against the enemy Castle - Just at the cost of 5200 Mana!
Flame Devil: The Flame Devil surprisingly has a 'nearly' Hell-ish HP of 6666, with the actual Hell number of 666, his attack is a Minature Ground Pound with fire spreading approximately the longest reach of an Archer, taking it down easily and simply, at the cost of a cheap amount of 4666 Mana!
Red Dragon: The Welsh Dragon, some would call it, has an impressive amount of HP of 7000, with a fairly powerful attack of 180, made by fiery-breath that is, it is obvious it is the Damage Taker of the Lesser Titans, at the very nice bargain of 3500 Mana!

Hobbit: A nice little Goblin Companion, cheaper however dealing an absolutely AMAZING damage of 12! And a certainly perfect HP amount of 60! Well let's face it it's only worth is slowing the enemy down with its fast output at the cost of 10 Mana!
Dwarf: A good Companion of the Orcish Fighter, able to do better in both aspects of HP - 280, and Attack - 70 even if the Fighters Barracks is at it's best! With the Equal amount of Mana Cost of 50! P.S, Useful in early matches with the Orcs, using the Fighters and Dwarves in Battalions makes a good Red Army, especially with the Red Dragon.
Bomberman: A good companion of... Umm, nothing... Though he sacrifices himself it is for a good cause (Exept when the enemy uses them), doing a lethal damaging explosion worth 255 HP! But, then again just slapping the poor guy sets him off with a poor 1 HP to use up...

Epic War is actually Epic, with these Titans!
All Titans have a sweet 18,000 HP and a feared damage of 900, able to hold their own in any situation they're a type of unit to be used when able to.

I hope you liked it, I think it took me a half hour to type all this, which by the way I'm a fast typer, I hope you enjoy and appreciate this, as I hope to help again, but first you need to tell me what to help you with!

- H

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Large flaw in your 'amazing' plan, let me show you the best one:
First I'll show the achievements in which to get the Angel Knight, the Flame Devil and the Red Dragon, I suggest (As it is MUCH easier with them) to get the Angel Knight before you go on to any bosses (Also use the Elves, they are the best to use.) here they are:

Hobbits: Read Instructions and the Credits.
Dwarves: Load the game 3 times (Make sure you saved in between).
Bomberman (Suicide): Die in battle 3 times.

Red Dragon: Complete Level 17, the boss is called The End, and is the name of the level.
Angel Knight (Don't confuse with Arch Angel): Complete all 3 Tech Trees.
Flame Devil: Complete Level 18, the boss is the Lord of Hell, and is the last battle of the game.

First Boss:
Overlord (Name is longer but is hard to spell.), attack is 350 with plenty of HP, easy to kill and all you need is the Angel Knight, a maxed out castle (I mean every aspect) and your mana pool up to 9999, which is the max.
To destroy the castle just use your Ballista to fire arrows and very constantly spawn a battalion of Elf Apprentices to postpone any Hobbits and other Weak enemies, the Ballista range is when it reaches either the Health Bar on either Castle or the black frame on the top - not over though.
While this happens you must first build up your castle, first upgrade your Ballista, 3 times, then upgrade in this order:
Barracks, Archery, Academy, Archery, Barracks, Acadamy, Archery, Castle, Barracks, Ballista, Castle, Barracks, Castle, Castle.
After that upgrade your Mana Pool to max, whilst shooting the enemy away with Elf Apprentices - after so, spawn your cheapest Lesser Titan - The Angel Knight, after that keep spawning which Lesser Titan or Titan according to which becomes available first, if the Angel Knight isn't available and your mana reaches 9999 spawn the Forest Guardian, thankfully the Angel Knights respawn is longer than what it takes to generate 5200 Mana (It's cost.)...
This can keep the Castle down easily slashing your enemies to, about 2 peices, meaning you can stop the Elf Apprentice build up, and after the castle is down the boss will come - Easy to beat with these 2 types, he shouldn't be able to reach your Castle following this fairly simple, but effective Method, but keep arrows on the boss, use Super Arrow and specials whenever you can on the boss, and the specials should be used everytime they become available.

Boss No.2: The End.
HP: A whopping 999,000, funny enough his Attack is 999... Again, easy to kill, you basically need the same method, which will easily keep The End away from your Castle as he dies.

Boss No.3: The Lord of Hell.
HP: A more-whopping and amazing 3,200,000 HP amount, but more the less just as easy if you do this right.
Use the same Method while taking down the Castle but you MUST make sure you use at MAXIMUM 1 Angel Knight, which is recommended you take the offer, as it stops enemies getting too close to your titans as you attack the Lord of Hell, the reason of this is because his Icy Beam (Which in other situations owns!) heals the Lord of Hell, but damages any other enemies...
By now you should have your nice Welsh Dragon, do the same method explained in Boss No.1 with the Red Dragon and the Forest Guardian, but if needed support your Angel Knight with a new one when it dies, as you attack the large Demon, he pounds the ground dealing 500 damage to your Castle, if you had maxed out your Castle, then you should be OK, but if you hadn't, you're dead. Make sure you have at least 22,000 HP remaining when the Lord of Hell shows himself, and you should be able to take him out like that, then, you get the Flame Devil which isn't as good as the Angel Knight (In my opinion.) but is more than capable at holding... His? Anyway his own....

Quick Notes:
Angel Knight: The Angel Knight has an 'Epic' HP of 5500 with an almost terrorizing Damage amount of 700 each attack, his attack is a swing with his Sword and then an Icy Beam, reaching all the way across the battlefield - Exremely effective against the enemy Castle - Just at the cost of 5200 Mana!
Flame Devil: The Flame Devil surprisingly has a 'nearly' Hell-ish HP of 6666, with the actual Hell number of 666, his attack is a Minature Ground Pound with fire spreading approximately the longest reach of an Archer, taking it down easily and simply, at the cost of a cheap amount of 4666 Mana!
Red Dragon: The Welsh Dragon, some would call it, has an impressive amount of HP of 7000, with a fairly powerful attack of 180, made by fiery-breath that is, it is obvious it is the Damage Taker of the Lesser Titans, at the very nice bargain of 3500 Mana!

Hobbit: A nice little Goblin Companion, cheaper however dealing an absolutely AMAZING damage of 12! And a certainly perfect HP amount of 60! Well let's face it it's only worth is slowing the enemy down with its fast output at the cost of 10 Mana!
Dwarf: A good Companion of the Orcish Fighter, able to do better in both aspects of HP - 280, and Attack - 70 even if the Fighters Barracks is at it's best! With the Equal amount of Mana Cost of 50! P.S, Useful in early matches with the Orcs, using the Fighters and Dwarves in Battalions makes a good Red Army, especially with the Red Dragon.
Bomberman: A good companion of... Umm, nothing... Though he sacrifices himself it is for a good cause (Exept when the enemy uses them), doing a lethal damaging explosion worth 255 HP! But, then again just slapping the poor guy sets him off with a poor 1 HP to use up...

Epic War is actually Epic, with these Titans!
All Titans have a sweet 18,000 HP and a feared damage of 900, able to hold their own in any situation they're a type of unit to be used when able to.

I hope you liked it, I think it took me a half hour to type all this, which by the way I'm a fast typer, I hope you enjoy and appreciate this, as I hope to help again, but first you need to tell me what to help you with!

- H

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry for Spam, I think an error happened whilst sending... :/

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Locked, casued by a (now deleted) spampost. No necros please.

Showing 1-9 of 9