ForumsGamesepic war 3?

41 24205
bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

epic war 2 really impressed me. the upgrades, races, enemies, titans and bosses were so good. should there come a third part?

• 41 Replies
rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

yes it should be a 3 !

Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

its a good game

knight_34
knight_34
13,838 posts
Farmer

Come on you guys, you can't expect a sequel of a game right after the game has been released. You have to wait months for another game to be released.

Epic War 3 will probably just be a repeat of Epic War 2, and it won't be as good as everyone is saying it will be.

Yeah, but a clone of Epic War 2 with more features. Epic War 3 really needs to be great since Epic War 2 bore me.
Woolin
Woolin
3 posts
Nomad

I want to ask where can I download EW2 for offline gaming. I found it here, but there seems to be early and not finished version and the Orc race is disabled :-(.

Does anyone knows where can I download exactly that version of the game that is here on this site?

Woolin
Woolin
3 posts
Nomad

Doesn't nobody knows? Help me please! I like the game, but I don't have constant internet, and need to have it on the computer.

djboy
djboy
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah you should make a epic war 3.And i did like all the epic wars but epic war 1 was better then epic war 2....

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i agree with firetail. 2 just came out a mont ago you want 3 already. then go make it yourself

whitemagic
whitemagic
4 posts
Nomad

epic war 3 would be awesome
unfortunatly i couldnt get past level 15 in Epic war 2

themonkeyking
themonkeyking
27 posts
Nomad

we need epic war 3

Highfire
Highfire
3,030 posts
Nomad

Yeah let it go on a while before 3
But I have a suggestion - Allow people to mount up their people
If you have a Human Squire or an Elfish Archer you can assign them instead of being ALL human or all orc - But of course in the campaign it'll give you a different mixture for each one

But that reminds me - Make a Skrimish mode plz :P

- H

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

it are good games i would like to see a epic war 3 but dont rush it

darkerdude
darkerdude
1 posts
Nomad

epic war 2 is rubbish if armor games read this make epic war 3 and for gods sake MAKE IT GOOD

gytismn
gytismn
1 posts
Nomad

epic war 3 be in www.kongregate.com

ultimatetitan
ultimatetitan
815 posts
Nomad

jusr see my post epic war3. it is out on kongregate. it will take some time to reach armor games

DSM
DSM
1,307 posts
Nomad

I need epic war 3 in armorgames, i hope it soon come to armorgames.

Showing 16-30 of 41

We may use cookies to help customize your experience, including performing analytics and serving ads.
Learn More