ForumsGamesepic war 3?

40 26930
bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

epic war 2 really impressed me. the upgrades, races, enemies, titans and bosses were so good. should there come a third part?

• 40 Replies
rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

yes it should be a 3 !

Zep0Q
Zep0Q
71 posts
Nomad

its a good game

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Come on you guys, you can't expect a sequel of a game right after the game has been released. You have to wait months for another game to be released.

Epic War 3 will probably just be a repeat of Epic War 2, and it won't be as good as everyone is saying it will be.

Yeah, but a clone of Epic War 2 with more features. Epic War 3 really needs to be great since Epic War 2 bore me.
Woolin
Woolin
3 posts
Nomad

I want to ask where can I download EW2 for offline gaming. I found it here, but there seems to be early and not finished version and the Orc race is disabled :-(.

Does anyone knows where can I download exactly that version of the game that is here on this site?

Woolin
Woolin
3 posts
Nomad

Doesn't nobody knows? Help me please! I like the game, but I don't have constant internet, and need to have it on the computer.

djboy
djboy
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah you should make a epic war 3.And i did like all the epic wars but epic war 1 was better then epic war 2....

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i agree with firetail. 2 just came out a mont ago you want 3 already. then go make it yourself

whitemagic
whitemagic
4 posts
Nomad

epic war 3 would be awesome
unfortunatly i couldnt get past level 15 in Epic war 2

themonkeyking
themonkeyking
27 posts
Nomad

we need epic war 3

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yeah let it go on a while before 3
But I have a suggestion - Allow people to mount up their people
If you have a Human Squire or an Elfish Archer you can assign them instead of being ALL human or all orc - But of course in the campaign it'll give you a different mixture for each one

But that reminds me - Make a Skrimish mode plz :P

- H

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

it are good games i would like to see a epic war 3 but dont rush it

darkerdude
darkerdude
1 posts
Nomad

epic war 2 is rubbish if armor games read this make epic war 3 and for gods sake MAKE IT GOOD

gytismn
gytismn
1 posts
Nomad

epic war 3 be in www.kongregate.com

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I need epic war 3 in armorgames, i hope it soon come to armorgames.

vendettalord
vendettalord
9 posts
Nomad

Epic war 3 is now on Kongreagate but wont be realeased to public for another week

Showing 16-30 of 40