ForumsGamesRidiculous healing

9 2293
Kasumi_Shinzawai
Kasumi_Shinzawai
10 posts
Nomad

OK, so I'm a level 24 electro psychological. I was using wraith form against the Mayor, and decided to kill Veradux and Roald using sacrifice for fun.

At the end of each turn, I was healing 128832 points. No cheats. And I had the Mayor's "Destroy Healing" debuff that reduces your healing ability stupidly.

Is this a glitch, or is this actually what Sacrifice is meant to do?

• 9 Replies
vstef96
vstef96
27 posts
Shepherd

hmmm i really dont know sacrifice heals u for 50% of ur hp did u had overdrive too?if so u receives a hella of healing, i dont have detailed info about sacrifice it can be put 2 time on action bar?what buffs u had, Roald will buff u on phalanx with a buff wich will make heals more effective on u and more important how much hp u had?

Kasumi_Shinzawai
Kasumi_Shinzawai
10 posts
Nomad

Hey, wait a sec. I was replaying the battle, and the Mayor hit veradux with Team Sacrifice, which raised his health to 35,000 (WTF?). Then I did sacrifice x4 on him, and was healing for 350,000 a turn.
No, I don't have overdrive. Roald didn't buff me. I have about 3500 health, and only have sacrifice x1 (no cooldown and no cost )

I just had some debuffs from the Mayor.

Any ideas, people?

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Team sacrifice essentially make attacking you worthless... but you are stunned... It does have a tactical advantage for the mayor...

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I hate that move because I just basically watch the battle for 7 turns or whatever.

Maybe it has some advantages with sacrifice when he doesn't use it on you, but I don't use sacrifice in the first place. I find that move worthless.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

lol. you can heal moar hp than you have with withdrawl + toxicant form as bio.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

For some reason when you fight the mayor and he debuffs your team, they get an HP boost. So I think that is behind your healing.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Hey, wait a sec. I was replaying the battle, and the Mayor hit veradux with Team Sacrifice, which raised his health to 35,000 (WTF?).

Any special move that the mayor use,upgrades your health to 35,000.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I don't think it's a glitch, because sacrifice increases your instinct, and your healing corresponds with instinct.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

#1 Wraith form has nothing to do with it.
#2 Sacrifice does increase your Instinct by 60% when maxed out.

.6(~650)=390
390+(~650)= 940

That's plenty on Instinct, you probably even have more!

#3 Sacrifice makes you heal 100% of your hp, which is probably about 5 digits (or even 6!) when the Mayor debuffs you.

Showing 1-9 of 9