ForumsForum GamesCreate A Weapon

15 3727
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

This could be ANYTHING!

I saw this on the Sonny 2 Forum, but maybe it would be more fun to be general. . .
Well, I guess I'll find out!

I will start-

Key
Is a one fingered weapon, can be used to open any door, and poke someone's eye out.

It is cold to the touch, due to it's made of metal. Other than that, it's just a key

• 15 Replies
StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

lol, if only I had a scanner on my printer, I would be able to show you some of the messed-up, nameless weapons I have created in my days. I think some may scare some small children, though, so if you are under the age of 96, please look away from the screen if I do ever post them.

Well, I can try to describe one of the things...

(no name)

A combonation of a Japanese Tonfa, a Scythe, and a ******* sword (Y'know, the one with the notche on one side and the blade on the other? just for the censorship thingy). Well, the tonfa itself is made out of an oxidized steel, and runs about arms length. There is also an extention at the end of the tonfa where one could weild the item as a sword. On the opposite end of the tonfa are notches that would be able to break off the blade of a sword coming into contact with it. And there is a scythe-like blade protrusion on the top of the tonfa, allowing for more arodynamics, less weight, more power, and a higher useage rate.

Overall, that one is one of my favorite personal designs, if you can picture it. And if I can get a scanner and put the pics into the computer, I could get an image up for it! maybe...

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Super duper uber sword of uberness.

This is a sword with a ton of tiny curved swords sticking out of it to make a tree branch type thing.

KzeroL
KzeroL
4 posts
Nomad

keyboard of DOOM
lets you type anything, anywhere

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Mark of Olngcat
Wait, Longcat's got an Orange version now?
Helmet that looks like an oversized orange cat head.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Mattress
3 manned weapon, can be used to suffocate any living thing.
Also, you can sleep on it!

mattman22
mattman22
15 posts
Nomad

CATS

Vicious animals who can be thrown across rooms or used as bowling balls

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

*mattman22 gets crushed by Longcat, Tacgnol and Olngcat*

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

Dalek he said MAKE a weapon not use it!

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Longcat, Tacgnol and Olngcat are memes, not weapons.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

This isnt an rpg thread, this is a forum game.

slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Fist
Obvious description is obvious, but I'll state it anyway in a simple sort of matter.
Fist can be used to punch anything/anyone. Used to punch people continuously until they die. Can also be used to make food sort of!

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

http://66.7.192.165/items/5813.gif
Huge Hammer!

Die!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Golden Spiked Gauntlets

These spiked gloves, made to intimidate are excellent at pummeling people to death. Better than simply punching people to death. Best used with a complete set of spiked armor for maximum protection and pain!

TheSpectre
TheSpectre
29 posts
Nomad

RPC
A rocket propelled chainsaw with uranium covered blades to leave none injured and un-killed, acid squirting body to ease up the target before penetration and a satellite navigation system.
nothing is safe

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Fortress Tank

The Fortress Tank is unbeatable against other field vehicles, with a twin plasma cannon as the main weapon, a laser defense turret used against missiles, rockets, artillery etc., rocket launcher able launch four homing rockets at once and a mounted chaingun and projectile launcher capable of fire bullets, grenades, missiles and a load of other stuff. It has special plated armor for maximum protection and an energy shield to repel other projectiles. Soldiers are easily crushed by the weight of the vehicle and crew inside can fire at enemies through fire ports. The tank uses a fusion reactor to achieve moderate speeds.

Showing 1-15 of 15