ForumsForum Games[Necro] Armor Games Test

681 165472
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

A while ago, i remember ( i think it was Cooheed, but i am not sure), a user who created an ArmorGames quiz.

And it died after a month or so, so i thought it would be fun to revive it.

So this is how it will work, i will ask questions in words, and the first person to answer, wins. But i may also do a screen shot, and the first person to tell me what that is and where it is wins.

All of the answers can be found on the site.

The first question will be one of the ones from the old quiz, sort of an "in honor" thing.

What is John's cat's name?

• 681 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Arax_ninasu or something. I dont really remember the name though. I hope this is right. O.o

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

arax_nisanu

You spelled it wrong, zega.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, 2 letters wrong. I hope I still get the answer right though! D:

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well I couldn't even remember how his name is spelled.I seem to have returned just in time to continue.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Also could you show me where on this site we could have found the answer to the question about the AG My space,because I really don't know where it could have been found.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Zega got it.

Agent: 6
Crimson: 3
Firetail: 2
L337: 2
Zega: 2

And, Crimson, you had to ask somebody to find the answer to that question.

Next Question: What was AG's name before it was called "Armor Games"?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Games of Gondor!

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

This is questions about AG, right? Can I join? If so, any other special rules/rewards/other?

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Firetail got it =D

And, yes, Destor, you can join. This are all questions about AG. And, there are no rewards as of now, but if this get's big enough, i might try and convince a mod to give a person a merit for every 5 questions that they get right =D

Firetail: 3

Next Question: Silver Serf, Silver Squire, Silver Knight, Silver Lord, Silver Duke, Silver Prince, Silver King, true or false?

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

False, the mods have stated it is iron.

Do we need proof, like a link? And it goes by first with the right answer, right?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Really? I never heard a mod state it as iron, but I do know that if you hold it over your rank box if you have a silver-coloured rank, then it says iron. I dunno. Who's right? Carlie said it didn't matter.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

I think that I meant to say the John or something, but whatever.

I guess me if it is iron, because I said iron first, You if it doesn't matter, and no one if it is actually silver(doubtful)

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Destore gets it

And yes, first with the answer, and no, you do not need a link or anything. I already know the correct answer to the questions ;D

Firetail: 3
Destor: 1

Next Question: How is a new mod chosen, as said by NoName?

=D

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

At random, when the wheel of modliness is spun. This happens every 5th Tuesday of the next month, though.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Through a wheel...I think.

Showing 106-120 of 681