ForumsForum Games[Necro] Armor Games Test

681 170270
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

A while ago, i remember ( i think it was Cooheed, but i am not sure), a user who created an ArmorGames quiz.

And it died after a month or so, so i thought it would be fun to revive it.

So this is how it will work, i will ask questions in words, and the first person to answer, wins. But i may also do a screen shot, and the first person to tell me what that is and where it is wins.

All of the answers can be found on the site.

The first question will be one of the ones from the old quiz, sort of an "in honor" thing.

What is John's cat's name?

• 681 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Last name too, of course you'll get it guessing the first name. Theres tons of last names...too much to guess.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Is his last name Niato?

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Stop guessing and find out yourself >.>

No.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Plokkey unless I had some sort of awesome hacking program that told me every where you post then I probably couldn't tell you unless it was in a recent post of yours made on a thread tht is still alive that is.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Plokkey unless I had some sort of awesome hacking program that told me every where you post then I probably couldn't tell you unless it was in a recent post of yours made on a thread tht is still alive that is.

It's not hard to search for my 3,800 posts on Google or something... Oh wait...

Thank god for this hard question, so I don't have to think of another question if Ricador isn't on.
Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

His name, and where he got coolio from:

Q: What is Coolio's real name?
A: Artis Leon Ivey, Jr

Q: Where did he get the name Coolio from?
A: "It was in a snapping session. We were biting, capping, ranking, talking about each other, playing the dozens. I had a Western shirt, and was playing some goofy song with a little guitar, and my homeboy asked me, 'Who do you think you are, Coolio Iglesias?' They called me that and it stuck."

Q: Did Coolio have a nickname when he was young?
A: Yes, he was called Boo in highschool.

From his fanpage, which is here

I win!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I'm sure that page is not for CoolioNIATO.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Oh, crap. One moment... I can't find it. Ugh. Ok, I give up. We need the answer, and an easier question.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

It's not hard, it's somewhere where a lot of people have went to, jsut not checked carefully.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

No, I really give up. I checked everywhere, and nothing. I have a headache, I have been stressed a lot today, I dropped a log on my toe a bit ago, and now I keep dropping my mouse. I give up. If everyone else gives up, can you show the answer and move on please?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I searched on google, browsed all his game profiles, no luck.
Seriously, at least give us another hint?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm while I googled you name I found that someone used a tracer on Armorgames.com and it showed that they got their domain from.thought I would just share that real quick,but anyways sorry I can't tell you what it is for I have no clue.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Look where game developers put there name.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

aww man the last place i thought ot look.Alright his name is Daniel Yaroslavski.You happy now?I'm surprised his name sounds so European though.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Found it, yeah baby!!!!!

His name is Danny Yaroslavski, found in his game Enigma blocks. Oh yeah.

Showing 226-240 of 681