ForumsForum Games[Necro] Armor Games Test

681 170287
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

A while ago, i remember ( i think it was Cooheed, but i am not sure), a user who created an ArmorGames quiz.

And it died after a month or so, so i thought it would be fun to revive it.

So this is how it will work, i will ask questions in words, and the first person to answer, wins. But i may also do a screen shot, and the first person to tell me what that is and where it is wins.

All of the answers can be found on the site.

The first question will be one of the ones from the old quiz, sort of an "in honor" thing.

What is John's cat's name?

• 681 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Darn, why does Destor always beat me?

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Darn, why does Destor always beat me?

Because I own. Next question, please!

Why does Destor own?

Oooh, I know!
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, Ricador, instead of me participating, could I ask questions? It would be faster :P

Because Destor keeps owning me.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yup, Big D got it.

Agent: 6
Crimson: 3
Firetail: 3
L337: 2
Zega: 2
Destor: 2

Next Question: What happens to the rank chart on you're profile when you use Internet Explorer instead of FireFox on AG?

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Well, there seem to be only 2 active people answering right now, so how would that work? Unless you swap with the judge, and he answers.

Whatever sinks(or stinks) your boat.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

When you use IE instead of Firefox, the rank chart on your profile does not change at all? I went and checked, so it should be right...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It should change.....i dunno. Yah know what? Scrap that question.

And, firetail, how about when more people start answering we will take turns asking questions.

I am going to hold off on a question till more poeple start doing this.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Dang, I guess I should go advertise.

*stands up in front of computer screen with a large poster reading "go to http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2732660/armor-games-test-revived/page/13#post-2750114 for a lot of fun and good time"*

Wait, that won't work. Um, tell your friends! Let the word out! Go! now!

And maybe that is just your computer or a messed up resolution, what happens for you?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Darn, I'm extremely bored and I don't type very fast and my computer is very slow, and I'm doing 4 things at once. Not a very good time to be answering questions.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

New question: what are the 4 things Firetail_Madness is doing?

I guess playing Sonny 2, replying to a comment, posting in the forums, and refreshing the forum page. Am I right?

NOT! Uh, if you want to wait I am fine with that, how many people should we have?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Nope, I'm posting in the forums, browsing the game categories, browsing game FAQ and playing my Nintendo DS.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

What game? I can guess that as well...

Sonic Chronicles! I got that one for Christmas, but just a guess.

Um, I'm gonna stop spamming/offtopicing now, and do something helpful. *goes and eats a bagel* What? I'm helping my hunger!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ugh, Sonic is overrated :P

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Uh, no...I've never even heard of that game.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Ah, I used to be a large fan of the series, but it just got lame. I asked for this one because it is made by Bioware!!!! And they are so amazing, it isn't even funny. I actually like it, it combined the good old characters with an awesome gameplay that brought back the series to me.

Um, offtopic? How about I ask a question...

What color is the right half of Shpigford's left eyebrow?
Score:
Me:98265
Ricador:n00b
Firetail:n00b
1337: haxx!!!

HAXX!!!!
NO!!!!
THE SYSTEM IS OVERRUN! GET OUT BEFORE IT IS TOO....static.

Showing 121-135 of 681