ForumsThe Tavernwhat annoys you most

8 4074
Mikk
Mikk
54 posts
Nomad

what annoys me most about this website is the people that make stupid games just for points

• 8 Replies
DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

People who create topics that are extremely similar to existing topics.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Mikk, making a game takes a lot of hard work, and it is quite disrespectful of you to insult the work done by the devs. I admit, some of the games on this site are a little stupid (frat boy games and moral combat: slap fight come to mind...) but the majority of the games on here are quite fun. And also, it is not my opinion that people here make games for points, I am geussing that you could rate hundreds of games (2 points each) in the time it would take to create one game yourself (20 points each).

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

And also, this thread has already been posted here.

Drek
Drek
31 posts
Nomad

Threads like this one

Mikk
Mikk
54 posts
Nomad

i guess your right i dont know how long it takes to make game and you probably could rate games at a faster rate

i am sorry

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

It's ok, but this IS a duplicate thread so it will probably be locked at some point. I already posted the link to the original topic for you.

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

DU games

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

ubertuna is right. Also, the games submitted on this site go through a screening process. So people cannot submit them just for points. We have to approve them first.

Showing 1-8 of 8