ForumsGamesOdd Things In Sonny 2

0 1977
afroninja1723
afroninja1723
575 posts
Nomad

I know that there are a lot of seperate threads about weird things in sonny 2 but i would like to compile them into one large area so everyone can view.

****** Spoiler Alert**********
1st.
First off you guys know how in the final cinamtic they say they are going to use the seed to dispose of sonny. Well if you look closely towads the left side of the map there is something under the city (also to the left) that looks somewhat like an egg maybe even a seed. Could this be what they were talking about??

2nd.
Whose body could Felicity be holding in Zone 1.
I have a few theories maybe it is Louis's or maybe even that guys brother that she drops down in one of the zones can't really remember which one.

3rd.
What are all the trails of blood that in every zone. Could they be that body that Felicity was holding? Or maybe Sonny's or just a trail the Felicity left behind for sonny 2 follow
The reason i think it coul be Sonny's is because he always complans about his head hurting maybe it was from when he was human and he can't remember because he got amnesia when turning into a zombie.

4th.
Did anyone elses notice that Roald and Louis have the same tatoos.
Then when sonny asks about them Roald says that "they" all made them in secret so they know who to trust.

5th.
The tape is this just a song or could there be a secret message behind it?
Perhapse all the insurgents use that song as a code or another way to indentify themselves. Or maybe Felicity tricked them and gave Sonny a differnt tape.

I'll be uploading more stuff when I find anything also I'll be playing through Sonny 1 again to see if there is any other mysterious connections between them.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0