ForumsGamesGame Challenge Request

7 1907
bird0l0v3
bird0l0v3
7 posts
Nomad

Okay, so I challenge a great game-maker to make a game like this:

A game where you raise dogs, train them, clean them, play with them, sell them. Make sure that there are unlockable dog breeds, and make them cute! Game should have a pause button, a save game option, cute sound effects, the whole thing!!! Make it so that you can own two dogs, buy things for them from the money you earn selling other dogs...you get the point.

***If there are games like this on here, tell me where!***

Good luck to anyone who wants to make the best game ever...!!!

• 7 Replies
Gondana
Gondana
1 posts
Nomad

Why would ANYONE in there right mind spend that much time and effort on a Dogz clone?

suicidalhero
suicidalhero
23 posts
Nomad

sounds like you want to upgrade that nintendo ds game lol whats it called again somthin about dogs i cant remember :/

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Also, putting a Dachshund in a hotdog costume!

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Sounds sort of like Nintendogs, maybe that's what you're thinking of suicidal. That's not really a good idea for a flash game. Or at least in my opinion it isn't. I think people like John and HeroInteractive make really good flash games and they should keep making their types of games. Oh and ConArtist makes good ones, too. But anyway, if you want to play a game like you described, play Nintendogs.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If it's flash game, it'll most likely be a dress-up game, flash games don't develop any further than that in my opinion. Or nobody ever had the patience to take it to the next level.

Kind of like a girl game, isn't it?

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

Very.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

theres sorta a game like that but its not really computer games and you don't sell them

Showing 1-7 of 7