ForumsGames[necro] If you could mix any 2 games what would they be?

69 10817
Ragglefragglekid
Ragglefragglekid
15 posts
Nomad

Im just wonderin...outta all the games ive played id mix L4D(like the storyline and its just great) and prolly uhhh some rpg

• 69 Replies
puppet_master19
puppet_master19
55 posts
Nomad

ah. Gears of War and Pikman...
thats would be the best game ever man. GOD.

boothead
boothead
67 posts
Nomad

I would mix metalgearsolid4 and gta4.

Snake shooting cops and drunk driving would be both fun and funny.

Bobitho
Bobitho
262 posts
Nomad

ok heres my idea.Super smash Bros. and Fable.HA...ha. The part of fable with the spells story all that mixed with super smash bros. characters and style. The you can still fight each other like in super smash bros.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Monster Trucks and Grand Theft Auto 4
It would be funny.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK so let me start creating a list,most of which I'm getting from some friends.

Gears of War 2 and Def Jam(fighting/wrestling game with rappers)
This would have the cog soldiers wrestling and doing unrealistic moves,and then bring out guns to finish off their opponents.

Raw Vs. Smackdown and God of War
Who wouldn't want to wrestle with the Blades of Chaos?

DDR and Halo
Its simple you dance as Master Chief(this one was more of a joke)

Resident Evil and Halo 3
Fighting zombies with Spartan Lasers, and plasma grenades...yeah.

Portal and Left 4 Dead
Probably the cheapest zombie game that could ever be made,where if your getting swarmed you could pop up a hole in the middle of the floor and have them fly through continuous tunnels of portals of have them fly off ceilings of buildings.

Gears of War and Halo(one of the most obvious choices I suppose)
I think plenty of people have wanted this game before.Who wouldn't want to chainsaw master chief or stick Marcus with a plasma grenade?

Halo 3 and Resistance 2
Forge + 64 players = some really nice custom games.

The Sims and Halo(another joke)
This would entail you controlling your very own Spartan who instead of saying a bunch of epic dialogue will instead speak complete gibberish,and will have to sleep eat and talk to people multiple times a day,and if they don't they won't feel like killing any covenant that day.

Star Wars:The Force Unleashed and Halo 3
This would be pretty much Halo with force powers....the rest is up to you to imagine.

Spore and Halo
Start off as a small spartan cell and worked your way up until you start blowing up planets filled with covenant on your ship that no matter how many times you blow it up it just gets rebuilt with no costs to you.

Grand Theft Auto 4 and Sim City
This game would be the ultimate challenge for any Sim City player,as far as crime control goes.

Fall Out 3 and Sim City
This is based off of after a person who is really bad at the original game loses,and so now you must correct that mistake.....good luck.

Rome: Total War and Empires of Earth 2
If you have ever played these two RTS games then you would know why I would want to combine them.Taking over Rome with Futuristic Vehicles always sounds nice.

OK so I think that is enough for now,so I shall leave you with those.

Eviscera
Eviscera
12 posts
Nomad

Oblivion and Titan Quest

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

It would be Spear and Katana & Sonny 2...

That would be the greatest flash game ever!!! =)

plurp
plurp
11 posts
Nomad

I would mix Hello kitty online and resident evil 29

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I would mix battlefield and call of duty.

Tyfraser
Tyfraser
11 posts
Nomad

dead space and ratchet and clank

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Mario and GTA

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,why do I get the feeling this is going down the road of really short spamful comments.Every time a thread goes down that path it typically ends with a moderator locking the thread,but anyways I guess another combo of mine would be...

The Sims and Spore
Haven't you ever wanted to create the human race before?Then have them socialize with each other all the while having aspiration of crushing their enemies in which they get life rewards for completing,and then have them ship off to take over Empires with a space ship full of people with green crystals over top of their heads?....OK maybe not.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

final fantasy twelve and too human

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Got to be Halo3 and Fallout3!

Or another is halo3 and L4D.

For CoD4 it's CoD4 and Halo3.

Or madden and baseball

inertiasc
inertiasc
15 posts
Nomad

Halo and Fallout 3...
it could be like this, you basically would go around the U.S as a Spartan 3 soldier after the war ends trying to find your loved ones or family... everything would be destroyed by the war, and it would be a huge open world, like Fallout, but you would run into the occasional grunt, jackal or elite and be able to mow them down with the trusty old SMG or Battle Rifle. there would have to be a solid storyline, but it would be a decent game.

Showing 46-60 of 69