ForumsGamesRythmWorld messed up?

5 2536
ROCKBAND2
ROCKBAND2
23 posts
Nomad

Well, RythmWorld is a new game and, since yesterday it hasn't let me submit any more scores on their hi-score board ranking. I took first place on the hi-scores in Disturbia and I should be first in almost all of the popular songs but it doesn't let me post any scores ( any more)! I want to know why but I've tryed anything I could yet nothing works.

• 5 Replies
ROCKBAND2
ROCKBAND2
23 posts
Nomad

BTW everyone is having this issue I believe (because of looking at the last about 20 comments) and if CoolioNiato would fix it then every1 would b happy but if any1 finds a solution to this, please post it here. I'll try contacting CoolioNiato and seeing if he can fix it somehow.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

its probably being fixed right now, thats what happened last time this happened here

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It's not just the part about not submitting scores, it's the visual effects that's the real problem. No matter how many times I play it over and over again, which should have given the extra buffering for the song to play smoothly, it instead has parts which get jumpy, and I end up losing 2 notes because of it. This happens in a period of 7 seconds too. I have a pretty good computer to play flash on, and other flash games that have strong effects don't get jumpy at all, except for this one. It would be nice if there was a quality control option, so I could set mine to low or something.

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

The game sometimes gets jumpy on me too. It sucks because it stops...and then BAM!!! out of nowhere your about six seconds ahead of where you were and then you lose the multiplier.

zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

it doesn't get jumpy on me must have been fixed

Showing 1-5 of 5