ForumsGamesSonny 2 Achievements

26 14717
thedemonlord
thedemonlord
26 posts
Nomad

On sonny 2 there is a button that says achievements and next to it it says they will be added in a future update but
months have passed and there still isn't any.

Does any one know when they are going to be put into the game?

• 26 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

since it took a YEAR to make the game it self it would take another year for all updates to come.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

That was kinda of retarded....
Another year for a small update?

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Well if your hoping for them to come out within the next month then I'm pretty sure you got another thing coming... Krin is working on other games now as well and is only updating REALLY small updates like glitches but I also doubt it will take another year... It will come out when it comes out... we have waited this long and I think (most of us) we can wait a little more...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's not a "small update"

I bet achievements will be hard to think up, and then implement perfectly. I bet there will be a few bugs in that that need fixing up, and zone 6 is still in progress as well, and who knows? Maybe another class, more items, more enemies.

Plus, Krin is working on another Sinjid game and pirate game as well.

Onelevelup
Onelevelup
3 posts
Nomad

i hope achivements appear soon the game was good so i hope i can be made but i doubt it will be soon because indeed achivements are hard things to make but if he have put them in the first upload we will need to wait more time for it

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

he might just drop sonny 2 and start makin sonny 3 when hes done with his other games, so yea, and 1337 dont hold some stupid grudge :/

Comehonorface666
Comehonorface666
40 posts
Nomad

i hope they unlock for then just points.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Maybe when you reach like an amout of points in strentgh or other stats or when you hit an amout of damage it will go in leaderboards of damage maybe? Like a bio table, a psy table and a hydra table. I want like an update every month for Sonny 2.

Robbiex12345
Robbiex12345
7 posts
Nomad

I think the achievements are what you achievements during the game play? Example: Reached Level 5 , 10 , 20 or something like that?

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

level achievments would be kinda simple, cept lv 30. maybe one for beating the game, getting level 30, beating some secret bosses or somthing. but like i said dont hope for it to come out SOON.

thedemonlord
thedemonlord
26 posts
Nomad

So you guys reckon its gonna take a few months?
ouch.

SeventyfourReloaded
SeventyfourReloaded
47 posts
Nomad

Really hope the achievements will come out soon, but I pretty mouch doubt it, because it isn't such an easy task.

phantasy77
phantasy77
2 posts
Nomad

what do you guys think the acheivments will be about like special or just basics?

yayformeee
yayformeee
136 posts
Nomad

Maybe there could be achievements for filling out a certain ability tree or something

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

It'll be a while, Krin is working on Sinjid and a nameless game right now - the achievements will probs be getting level 30, defeating each zone, getting others to 30 and just the time using ones... Plus the hard ones (1-hit the baron :P) So let's wait and see

Showing 1-15 of 26