ForumsForum GamesPlease less of...

7 2244
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Please can you stop putting up RPG games it really get's my nerve when (*new*) RPG game wow so amazing there's like 20-30 RPG games out there. (this is my opinion

• 7 Replies
Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Well, I agree that some of the rpg games can get annoying. (For example, when we have 6 zombie survival Rpgs, most of which don't last a week.) But some of them are pretty good. Mine, Dice Quest RPG for example, makes an effort to excorcise proper grammar, and emphasizes on the 'story' element. It also has a unique battle system, and is designed with complete player freedom. If you ask me, it would do the forum some good if more rpg's are like that.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You spelled exercise wrong.

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

I know, but spelling isn't grammar. .

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I know, but spelling isn't grammar. .

Actually, in this case, it might be. Exorcise would be a convey a different meaning.
Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

...Oh, your right. XD Didn't even notice.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Alright, alright, enough with the off-topic posting...

Basically, all these RPGs are the same. All of them contain a story, ways on playing, dealing with choices to make, most of them mediocre, but oh well. I don't play them, since they're pretty much uninteresting. But yeah, instead of playing some, how 'bout just joining them? To me, it would take a lot of work out of setting things up. And I've noticed that these don't last for 2 weeks, when they should.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Regular forum games don't last that long either, only the really popular ones.

Showing 1-7 of 7