ForumsForum GamesMonster War RPG

54 9846
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Its the year 3009, the 31st century. You live in a different dimension and on a planet called Earth. Earth is a beautiful paradise. There are rivers, waterfalls, deserts, mountains, seas, oceans, grasslands, forests and many other places. These biohomes are homes to many animals, plants and micro-organisms.

Creatures called Monsters rule planet Earth. They protect their planet and do not destroy their habitat unless it is a real emergency. Zombies are the most common one of the Monsters. They are found everywhere. Then there are werewolves, skeletons, vampires, ghosts, devils and many other Monsters. There were no war between them.

One day, each Monster tribes declared war on each other for food, water. Greed.

• 54 Replies
octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Ya ya I know. Another ****ing RPG? I read the please dont post thing and it took a while to decide to post another RPG(My other one is finished... well not really finished)

Anyway to summerise there is a war and you have to help your monster species. Here's the stats:

HP:50
Level:1 (0/10)
Specieschoose any from below)

Species:
Zombies: Slow, but only can be damaged by hitting the head.
Werewolves: Fast and strong. But quite dumb. Gets stronger in the night.
Skeletons: Weak but fast. Medium strength
Vampires: Slow, medium strength. But has ability to steal enemies' Hp
Devils: Strong and has control of dark magic. But easily killed.

The reason i didn't put up ghosts is because they are invincible! they will be running stores and etc. If you choose ghosts you will be kicked out! I accept 5 people.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna put in a name...

Name:Ripper
Level 1:0/10
Species:Werewolf

What can i say i like fast and strong! and yay first register!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Thanks Riou!

Ripper, you belong in a small werewolf clan. You joined the werewolf army to fight for your monster rights! But first, you need some armour! fur cannot protect you that much... What do you do?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Oh ya i forgot also put your character's names.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna ask the leader if i could have some armor if not just find some armor anywhere!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Ripper, you go to your clan leader and ask for some armour. He says if you get him some rabbits to eat he will give you a leather shirt. You walk into the woods to hunt for some rabbits. You find a rabbit hole but its too small to reach down... what will you do?(p.s. remember that you are stupid!:P no complex rabbit catching techniques.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Dig the hole like a maniac with my freakishly huge claws! I'm not called "Ripper" for nothing!

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Ripper, after thinking for a while you dig the hole like a werewolf maniac! You dig, and dig.. and dig... no rabbits. Disappointed, you turn around and on the pile of dirt are... 3 dead rabbits! You deliver the rabbits to the leader and he gives you a leather shirt (so your stat should have a armour thing now and next to it you should have leather shirt). Also he gives you 150 gold! What do you do?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Level:1 (0/10)
Species: Skeleton

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name : Dax
HP: 50
Species : Vampire

2 things...

1. how could a vampire be slow
2. this is kind of a human

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

You must not have seen the vampires from twilight.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Armor:Leather Shirt
Money:150

Maybe I'm gonna practice on some low level monsters

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

2 d_dude: 1. so the class can be even! (and no i didn't see that movie.) 2. so? 3. where's your level system?

Mc Loven, you live on a graveyard full of skeletons. You decided to join the skeleton army. The leader tells you that he can give you a helmet but you need to prove yourself worthy. He tells you to bring a head of a zombie. But you have no weapon yet! what will you do?

Dax, you live in a castle alone. You decided to go to a vampire village to join the army. You walk out and see some zombies outside with wooden clubs! what do you do?

octobokid95
octobokid95
554 posts
Peasant

Ripper, you walk out to hunt on low level monster. You spot a troll camp with 5 trolls on patrol. They are carrying spears... you sneakly tiptoe closer to one of the trolls.. you sneak behind him and you bite him on the neck! He falls down dead(+3 exp!) and the other 4 spots you! what do you do?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Armor:Leather Shirt
Money:150

Simple! Rip them all apart as if they were freakishly huge not fluffy rabbits and then take 1 of their spears

Showing 1-15 of 54