ForumsGamesQuestion about brute bio.

10 2267
alonz30
alonz30
1 posts
Nomad

Okay, if you could help me, i'm level 30 bio, i want a to be brute.
so if you can just write what i need to have in this form
Attribute Points:
Strength:
Vitality:
Instinct:
Speed:

The 8 Skills I need to have in the combat action bar:

The passive skills i need to have.

The Avatars i should wear:
Head Wear:
Body Wear:
Gloves:
Legging:
Shoes:
Weapon(2 Handed or Primary+Secondery).

Just write what is the best thing i can do and use as a brute biological.

• 10 Replies
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Weapon; Emerald Death. I can tell you that now.

CherryDanish
CherryDanish
3 posts
Nomad

For armor, get the imperial set in zone 5. It gives massive amounts of strength and still gives some vitality. It it what i use and it works very well so far.

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Yes get the imperial set and emerald death. Then all of the passive skills I do not which but all of them then predator form, 3 disrupt, withdrawal, break, leading strike and destroy.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Don't listen to daleksparta unless you want to put all your free points into strength, or else you are a noob. If you are going to put any points into vitality, Death Sentence will be better. The Colonel's set works the same way; it gives more stat points overall than the Imperial set, but it's pretty vitality-based, so you might need to mix and match to get the best ratio.

For skills, keep your two basic ones, get passives (Integrity, of course), and pretty much any strength-based attacks you can find. Break rocks. I will recommend trying Corrosion, since it's cheap, super duper cool, and lasts pretty much forever. Predator form lets you do Destroy every other turn (very cool), and Toxicant adds a lot of damage and has phat regen.

Sorry I'm so vague :/... Uhm, good luck?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

For a weapon you should get Emerald Death or the Mayor's Sword that he drops sometimes those are the best weapons right now if you prefer Strength choose Emerald Death if your a balance of Strength,Vitality, and Speed you should get the Mayor's weapon it still gives some good strength while it has a little more speed and vitality

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

That would be Death Sentence and good str?? It gives near 150! No its not the 188 from Emerald Death, but is the next best thing...

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

There's a forum on this about ALL stats... Just pick up all you want - you need no instinct, that's Ice Hydro, try to use things that only need strength - so about a quarter should go at vitality whilst the other will go to speed - I don't want to do it in too much detail soz

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

OK this is a while later so this isn't REALLY spamming.... lol
I have a question about Armor Games Ranks ]
How many points would u need to become a golden surf
And is it that u achieve a golden rank once you get the next rank as wooden?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Emerald Death, and if you plan to have even a little bit of speed, take up DS.

The imperial set would be good (very good strength, with speed and vitality) but the extra vitality and defense from the colonel set wouldn't hurt either.

For abilities, you would definitely need predator form, sharp senses, destroy and max Savagery and Integrity.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Nice - I might try this on my Hydro and see if it works,

Showing 1-10 of 10