ForumsGamesQuestions about replaying.

7 2198
Lokievryn
Lokievryn
1 posts
Nomad

Ok, first of all i'm a hydraulic, through and through. I'm been playing around to find a good middle ground for a spec, I love melee dps as my main source, but i also love the frost part of hydro, so i'm trying to mix them and it's kinda weird x.x...

In any case, is there any way to start over through the game with a max level character so I can demolish the baron for being a prick my first run through, or do i have to stat over and just train my ass off?

• 7 Replies
Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

Well...if you want to become frost hydro, you could just Re-spec. Otherwise...you'd have to start anew.

BOOM_HEADSHOT
BOOM_HEADSHOT
11 posts
Nomad

lol...yea you gotta respec or start new

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

starting over with a max char? I'm afraid you cannot. You might try trainig or a soledit for such a trick, but I don't think there would be any sport, that could even spoil all the fun for you.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

I have tried sol.editor and I think it is pretty cool finding out that you can kill the baron as a level 1! I have already beat the game on heroic with no hacks and I figured I could use some fun...

If you want to use it then thats fine

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, you could pretend you were starting over and use the lvl.30 account, re-spec and start over in zone 1. But then again, that might be a little boring...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Is Sol Edit like a cheat engine?
How does it work?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I know it's some sort of cheat engine...they say it's something to change the values....of attributes and ability points in this case?

Showing 1-7 of 7