ForumsSupport ForumRecently played

17 16503
curveball
curveball
4 posts
Nomad

I think that a good addition to the site would be a section on the home page that has the games recently played by that computer.
The amount of time or games displayed doesn't matter so much it is just that I often have a hard time finding a game i played a while ago and that i want to play again.

This would be very usefull.

• 17 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

you could always just check your history and find the game

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Or you could search the title of the game where it says "search armor games"

haha. But yeah, I have seen this on other sites, I do like it. Unnecessary as it may be, I always liked having that.

Possibly a top 5 games played by this computer. Yeah...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I think it's a nice idea, it's not fully necessary hen you can just go around Faving all the games you like to play, but it could be pretty cool. That way when you go to someone's profile you can see what they really like to play =D

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I think that it would be a good i dea to it could be usefull and i think that it should not take to much place and i dought it would lag the site.

Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

I don't find having a recently played menu useful at all. Imo, if there was one, I doubt I would ever use it, just like the quick game jump.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You might want to try adding those games to your 'Favorites' so that you can access them easily later.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

It's a good idea mate, but you could also just do what Carlie said and add that game to your favorites, so you could access those games at anytime you'd fancy.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

ever noticed the search bar? try it!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

that, or the way you can re-arrange your favorites on your page, it'd make finding your game a whole lot easier, but I see what you mean, I couldn't quite stick the name "hungry are the dead" (that one zombie game) and I had to searche through the entire zombie tab in order to find it.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

You might want to try adding those games to your 'Favorites' so that you can access them easily later.

What if those games aren't your 'favorite' and maybe you want to just go back and re-play the games for some reason. Maybe boredom?

ever noticed the search bar? try it!

Ever heard of Suggestion? This is just an idea that was said aloud, now for your suggestion, sorry we already have a 'Search Games' bar in plain sight.

I think that a good addition to the site would be a section on the home page that has the games recently played by that computer.

Sounds like a good idea, but after having another updated version of the 'Search Games' bar this suggestion would be obsolete.

The amount of time or games displayed doesn't matter so much it is just that I often have a hard time finding a game i played a while ago and that i want to play again.

I see where your coming from but we have a suggestion bar. But the only scenario that this would be handy is when you say:
'Hey I remember playing an epic game, but forgot it's name and didn't add it to my 'favorites'! Oh darn!"
Other than that: The 'Search Games' Bar does it all, err, what it can do.

-choaz
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

Just add them to your favorites, and then you can play them whenever you'd like.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

*** armorgames.com/play/(name of game will appear here)/ ***

If you have memory saved on your computer, typing this in will give you all games that you've played within the time limit on your computer. If you play a lot of games here, then it is helpful. If you think about it, the feature has been with you the whole time, you just didn't know how to do it. Again, hope this helps you =)

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

If you like the game so much, just add it to your fav's. That's what I do

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Possibly a top 5 games played by this computer

Do you use your favorite games list? That's what it's for you know.

Carlie read my mind.

you could always just check your history and find the game

Yes, instead of wasting storage space on the Armorgames server, use your own computer's storage space.

I think that it would be a good i dea to it could be usefull and i think that it should not take to much place and i dought it would lag the site.

You speak very unclear, Russianfreak. I don't think it would slow down the site either, but you never know. Remember that last active feature. I think that was the problem last time which slowed down the by a huge percent.

What if those games aren't your 'favorite'

Doesn't make sense. If you want to play it again it's because you like it. I would add the game to your favorites and delete it when you get bored of it.
Halibertsammich
Halibertsammich
1 posts
Shepherd

no. things shouldn't remain more difficult then necessary. it would be easier to have history.

Showing 1-15 of 17