ForumsGamesHow do you save your progress in warfare 1917?

6 2358
Doron
Doron
1 posts
Nomad

Well, I really liked the game, but I don't have a lot of time to play on it. That's why I wanna save it, but every time I open the game it only lets me to open a new game.
When I click "new game" it says that it will auto save during campaign. But it doesn't, every time I go on it its like I am new in the game.

Anyone ever experience this? If so, please tell me what should I do, or is it even possible to save progress on the game or not?

Thank you.

• 6 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

?
It's never done that for me...
Because your game is saved locally, it might be your internet settings, or a problem with your cookies...

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

doesnt it save it by itsself

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

It should, but if it isn't, it isn't a problem with the game. It's a problem with your internet settings.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe your flash bytes are reduced to zero.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Well, I didn't experiance this problem when I was playing, I mean it should save automaticly after every fight.

Maybe it's something with your computer, try updating stuff that needs to be checked to make your computer run smoother, it usually works for my computer.

Stratego
Stratego
2 posts
Nomad

Yea, its suppost to save by itself, but if it doesn't its somthing wrong with eaither your computer, or your version of flash.

Showing 1-6 of 6