ForumsForum GamesThe Most Random Thing Ever 2

25 5320
Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

Hey its tricks again with another random thing. But this one has RULES. and if these rules are not followed i will have this thread locked immediatley.
Here they are:
1. NO SPAMMING. If there is any spam kiss this thread good bye!
2. All responses have to at least be seven words long.
3. Even know this is for random stuff, YOU cant be off topic, or else ill count It as spam.
4. No repeating others unless you give them credit.
5. This isn't really a rule but have fun (lol)

• 25 Replies
17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Of course it is.

There is over 5 brands of tv companies

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

im at my dads house (Really random)

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

Ya Im waiting to eat fazolis

Taylan
Taylan
53 posts
Nomad

Despite popular belief, the well known curved Japanese swords (aka Nihonto) are not "superior" to Medieval European weaponry.

Nihonto are the best swords for cutting flesh and soft stuff like the leather parts of armour.

On the other hand, European weapons were designed to be a lot more efficient when directly hitting heavy armour (as well as piercing small openings) which was a lot more common in Europe as better quality steel wasnt as scarce and expensive as in Japan and thus full plate mails could be produced more easily in Europe.

Weapons of any culture or location are designed according to what type of battle style and other equipment (armour...) is at hand.
Comparing two totally different weapons (example Katana vs. Long Sword) without specifying what type of armor is targeted is utterly ridiculous.

Also, contrary to popular belief, Japanese armour wasnt made of wood or bamboo. It was either leather, steel or a combination of both.

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

Im watching my freind play my Wii while eating a bowl of Fruity Pebals and singing "You are my sunshine"

Hunter29
Hunter29
25 posts
Nomad

cows drink whiskey on a pot of hair watching you fall off a cloud

MrRoboto9000
MrRoboto9000
10 posts
Nomad

A cannibalistic toilet is eating some cherry pie while Bill Cosby plays some classical music

Xoran
Xoran
483 posts
Nomad

Without mucas your stomache acid would melt through you! xD
(This is true!)

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

but none of this is compared to the fact that LONGCAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

the most random thing that has happened to me was i was at the bus station and an old woman came up to me and in spanish said "it is my birthday i have a pinanta and i am turning four" this is true it turns out she was in a mentel institution but it really was her birth day

Showing 16-25 of 25