ForumsWEPRcan yoyo's be used as a weapon...

54 17119
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

YESW!!! yoyo's were actual INVENTED to be weapons... just think...ur favorite toy could be used in a bank robery!

• 54 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I think an argument can be made that anything could be a weapon, even a Q-tip. And just so you know, the Q stands for quality. Also the original name was Baby G.ays. I've got to go pack... procrastination is a very vicious circle.

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

yeah it can eb sued as a weapon, i got hit in the head with a metal rimmed yo-yo before. ouch.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

yes of corse havent you seen the moutain dew commericals !!! haha

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

I have also heard that yo-yos were weapons, but having a spikey yo-yo is not a good idea. How would you catch it. Either way, a yo-yo hurts.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

The commercial was hilarious! Yo yos could definately be a weapon. Just throwing it at ur face would hurt! But a spiky yo yo.....

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Of coarse a yo-yo can be used as a weapon. Just like Moe said anything could basically be used as a weapeon. Also I think you can just straggle somebody with the string. Oh, and yeah XCoheedX the commericial is soo funny.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

ya, you could just make the edges sharp, have a metal one, you could cut, use force, or strangle someone with it, if you learned well to do stuff it would be a great weapon

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Ha this would be funny and a little disturbing. If ur watchin the news and a big story comes up "7-11 employee strangled by yo yo." I would laugh, but that would be disturbing because someone died!

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

It would be goos because you could fling it around their neck strangle and if necessary crack the neck

knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

i was playin with my yoyo 1 day and messed up a trick and almost k.o.ed my sister lol

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

well for xcoheedx:LOVE THE COMMECIALS... thats actually where i got the idea! and for the people who sed it wud hurt 2 catch a metal yoyo... u have a pad to wear while doin it... it actually dos not hurt with the pad on ur hand

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

A pad...really interesting....y dont we just put missle launchers on it? Then it will be the yo yo of death!

yoyosforchris
yoyosforchris
14 posts
Nomad

Ok, I'm like a yoyo expert thus "yoyosforchris" and I've hurt myself many of times. I gave myself bruises from the draw back of my sleeper, I hit my mom once, and I made a teen cry from hitting them in the chest(on accident). Anyways, yoyos can hurt even if it is made from plastic. Also, yoyos were first made in the Phillipines as a weapon and they were sharped at the edges like a blade. (I did a project on my favorite hobby)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yoyo, will you post some evidence of this?

yoyosforchris
yoyosforchris
14 posts
Nomad

Sure, sure. How, do you do this though, as in pics!!!

Showing 16-30 of 54