ForumsGamesWho is ready for GemCraft chapter zero: Gem of Eternity

4 5745
celticguardian2008
celticguardian2008
1 posts
Nomad

I cant wait till this game come out even though we have to wait for chapter 2 later this year.

• 4 Replies
Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

There is already a topic about gemcraft:zero

Next time search before starting a new topic please.

Here is the link:

Sep

pippenz
pippenz
1 posts
Nomad

I dont even see a search on this site for the forums, can you direct me to it? It appears the main search bar is only for games. Where would the OP go for this info?

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

There was a search function but that was buggy. however its wise to check a few pages before posting and/or Type in google Armorgames + the topic and voila you got the topic.

Alas i wish we had a search function and i know they are sorting it so dont go suggest one becouse the mods and dev know we want one.

Sep

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Google.

But as a rule of thumb:
Look through the first three pages of the appropriate forum section (exceptions are the Tavern and Support & Suggestions, because the Tavern is very busy and S&S constantly gets duplicates, so you should look back further there).
If you do not find a thread too similar to the one you intend to create, go ahead and create it.
If another user knows of a duplicate, they can post a link. When the link is posted, everyone should stop posting in the thread, and refer to the older thread instead.

That's how it goes. Duplicates gets locked, not because it's a crime to make them, but because they are not needed.

Showing 1-4 of 4