ForumsGamesThe most overpowered ability

13 2971
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

I think it is withdrawl. I mean, it deals huge amounts of damage, it has the most healing in the game, and it costs no focus, it actually regenerates it. And if you are not a poison type, the single flaw of withdrawl is that its element is darkness. i actually did,with my level 30 bio that has all strength, speed and instinct the same, like 20000 damage, and then healed 400% of my health for 3 turns!

if you know any stronger ability (i doubt you know) post it here

• 13 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

if you add shadow blend to it you can do x4 damage as well so yea i guess it is overpowered, unless u face a phyco with HUGE shadow defense.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Toxicant form is a pretty overpowered one. Not as overpowered, maybe, but still a bit too strong. +40% damage for three turns with a 20% health regen that lasts for four turns, and the CD is only 5 turns. It's one of the most powerful forms, defensively and offensively, and has the lowest cooldown.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

tocicant form is based only on poison not normal damage, and peircing ISNT damage %, its just how easy it is to hit criticle, adds a tiny bit of damage to crit's.

and if somone has only a certain amount of health like say... 10k, they can get wiped out before being healed.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Read the skill again. "Damage AND poison piercing increased by 40%." Or something similar. I didn't even mention piercing in my POST because it only adds a couple hundred damage even at level 30, so I don't know why you mention it.

And IF somebody doesn't have a lot of strength and speed, or IF they don't have Integrity for a passive heal, then Withdrawal is a lot weaker. Toxicant form CAN BE a little too strong. And that's just my opinion.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i guess its unbeleivably strong for poison bios, but in my opinion speed bios own, especialy when you reach level 30 on heroic mode, you can hit ALOT of damage with withdrawl, if you shadow blend then use wthdrawl.

i guess phycos shock therapy is the only skill thats good against speed bios since it cancels out my shadow blend and hits 100%, people do say its also huge damage in heroic mode

withdrawl
toxicant
shocktherapy

the 3 skills suggested so far :P

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Oh. Flash freeze is an unmissable stun for two turns and good damage. Almost as much as break.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

Please don't just write ty thank you.

i think withdrawal its way to powerful

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

Hmm. A single too overpowered skill? I'd say Death Sentence but speaking about player, I believe the list is full already.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Vicious Strike. Just add Shadow Blend to it.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

daleksparta, this is not a single ability, this is already a combo. You go Shadow Blend, I go Flash Freeze. Cool your combo is ruined. Actually if you're the second to move and you have a chance, go Shadow Blend, which will give you first strike, and then Withdrawl.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

just by it's self the most over powered move in the game has got to be Shock therapy, it does awesome damage consistently and it debuffs up to 3 buffs. Its a move you can easily build a character around and have a very high win rate. In a close second IMO is Electrical storm, it covers the one weakness of Shock therapy, it regens focus and has equally consistent and almost as powerful damage.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Alot of these are very powerful - forms aren't - they help you alot but will it keep you on.... Toxicent form is very realistic and makes the truth - but your damage isn't very good anyway so this helps alot too

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

toxicant + shadowblend+ slash = wow

Showing 1-13 of 13