ForumsGamesMonster Evolution, What Is The Best Monster ?

25 7462
Izual
Izual
16 posts
Nomad

Then, what is the best monster to play with in your opinion, and why ?

I think a good monster has a long range, is quick, very large and can jump high... I only saw a few like this. The best to begin with is the "springy", I guess.

• 25 Replies
daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Peanutor has a huge area that can kill anything, but DA HAMMER IS TOO AWESOME!

If you can use a flyer, DO SO.

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

the three headed dragon is the best hands down. also, the game is a little repetative after 5 minutes.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

It's Peanutor, the one that looks like a peanut. He has loads of life and his attack is massive arms doing a 360 degree hit with his arms and it kills absolutely everything around it. And I mean Peanutor is HUGE. But the hammer is a bit bigger I think.

Izual
Izual
16 posts
Nomad

Ballor is not that bad.

Mobyduck
Mobyduck
108 posts
Nomad

Although The Hammer is huge, it is glitched. Many times I try to kill things with his attack (space) and it just pass trough most of it. I prefer the 3 headed Dragon. Just stay high and eat those damn humans.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

I prefer the flying creatures, the ones that have the special ability to become invisible

Mobyduck
Mobyduck
108 posts
Nomad

The flying ones are good, but the ones that can become invisible are mostly slow and take a while to eat, making them vunerable.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Flying creatures rock, they can get to anywhere on the map, eat people up fast( the three headed-dragon has three heads so yeah), and dodge bullets fast. Their speed is quite fantastic so they don't suffer so much damage.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

flying cretures suck, except for the cloud thing, as for my best, the "hammer" huge creture kills everything on screen

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I liked the peanutor he is brilliant but a bit slow. I didn't like the flying monsters though; way to easy to be shot at.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

I like the ghost, but it gets hit to much.

HeyLol
HeyLol
1 posts
Nomad

Lol?

Adamantine
Adamantine
30 posts
Nomad

the ground monsters tend to be crap until about level 4-5 when they suddenly become awesome.

the climbing monsters are good too, because they can eat more humans and also they tend to have a long range eat attack, such as tongue or spike or arms everywhere.

the jumping monsters are my favorites, they get to access alot of the map and can play a sort of platformer game without ever touching the ground.

and the flying monsters are sometimes fun but they tend to have less health than the others and they never get really impressive attacks.

My favorite game:
Springy/Licky
Dinor/Spikey
Jumper/the thing with root
Wormy/can't remember.
Toothor/Peanutor/Hammer

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, not the best game in my opinion but I like the dragon.

Mangus
Mangus
9 posts
Nomad

In my opinion i found the three dragon is one of the best monsters in the game. Butttt..... I also like to play as the three headed plant monster to be quite entertaining.

Showing 1-15 of 25